HPE GREENLAKE MARKETPLACE
Microsoft Azure Stack HCI
Are you looking to modernize your hybrid cloud environment with seamless operation and management services? HPE GreenLake for Azure Stack HCI offers simplicity, flexibility and scalability to propel the benefits of your hyper-converged infrastructure solution. A validated, pay-per-use solution, HPE GreenLake for Azure Stack HCI can help you realize large-scale virtual desktop implementations; optimize the performance of virtualizing SQL Server; scale enterprise virtualization; and deploy tightly-integrated Kubernetes.
HPE GreenLake Cloud Services
- Additional Information
Operate your hybrid cloud seamlessly, on-premises
- Faster time to value with a pre-integrated system on industry-leading HPE infrastructure, supported by Microsoft Azure-trained experts.
- Simplified IT with a comprehensive suite of HPE managed services, covering system implementation, operation, and support, such as proactive monitoring, incident resolution and patch management.
- Pay only for what you use without upfront capital investment and one, streamlined monthly invoice for both your managed Microsoft Azure Stack HCI and Azure services.
- Unprecedented levels of security with HPE’s Silicon Root of Trust and Microsoft Azure Stack HCI’s support for enclaved virtual machines.
- Automated control to help meet compliance requirements on-premises or at the edge.
Together, HPE and Microsoft can help you unleash the power of your data, igniting innovation with hybrid cloud and redefining experiences at the edge. Our alliance combines a joint partner ecosystem, strong portfolio of products and solutions, and HPE services expertise to solve your biggest challenges. With HPE GreenLake for Microsoft Azure Stack HCI, there are no multi-year agreement requirements for licensing and no upfront commitment for Azure subscription purchases. You work with a single partner who can deploy, license, advise, manage, and support your entire Azure estate. We have more than 4,000 HPE experts trained on Azure and hybrid cloud with a global reach across 135 countries and 43 languages.
Learn more about the HPE Ezmeral Software Portfolio and the HPE GreenLake Ecosystem.
Interested in partnering with HPE? Learn more about the HPE Technology Partner Program.
Contact the HPE ISV team for additional assistance.