Enterprises adopt Google Anthos for its ability to improve agility and modernize IT operations via an open, hybrid and multi-cloud application platform. HPE GreenLake for Google Anthos combines the simplicity, swiftness, and cost-effectiveness of Google’s container hosting and management, with the benefits of HPE’s on-premises architecture and consumption-based pricing.
HPE GreenLake Cloud Services
- Additional Information
GAIN OPERATIONAL CONSISTENCY ACROSS YOUR APPS
- Increased control: An on-premises solution allows you to stay in control of compliance, privacy, data sovereignty, and security needs, in alignment with your existing processes and tracking.
- Just-right provisioning: HPE experts monitor your available system capacity, and additional hardware is automatically shipped and installed as your capacity needs increase, so you can continue to grow as needed, while avoiding over-provisioning costs.
- As-a-service delivery: Consumption-based, monthly billing without the need for a large up-front capital expenditure.
- Jointly validated designs for Anthos: HPE GreenLake for Anthos has been validated across HPE SimpliVity, HPE Nimble Storage dHCI, and HPE Synergy technologies. Well-documented reference architectures are readily available.
- Application workload mobility: Seamlessly move container-based application workloads across on-premises and multi-cloud environments to optimize performance and deliver business value.
- Multi-cloud flexibility: Choose the cloud environment that works best for your workloads—including deployments across Google Cloud or other public clouds, or on-premises with HPE ProLiant and HPE Nimble hardware.
- Unified hybrid management: Get a unified and consistent view of your applications and workloads, regardless of where they reside.
HPE and Google Cloud share a vision of delivering a true hybrid cloud solution that supports both stateless and stateful applications, provides data mobility, and offers a choice for how you consume these services. You increase your freedom to develop, deliver, and manage modern applications anywhere, spanning on-premises and multi-cloud, without being locked into a single provider.
Explore other featured applications