HPE EZMERAL MARKETPLACE
Integrates tools for software development and deployment, and project management. Single application for entire DevOps lifecycle that allows teams to work together better and also reduce DevOps cycle time.
GitLab Enterprise Edition
HPE Ezmeral Container Platform Version
- Additional Information
GitLab is a complete DevOps platform, delivered as a single application, fundamentally changing the way Development, Security, and Ops teams collaborate and build software. From idea to production, GitLab helps teams improve cycle time from weeks to minutes, reduce development costs and time to market while increasing developer productivity.
GitLab is a web-based Git repository hosting service. It offers all of the distributed revision control and source code management (SCM) functionality of Git as well as adding its own features. GitLab Enterprise Edition builds on top of Git and includes extra features. It has LDAP group sync, audit logs and multiple roles. It includes deeper authentication and authorization integration, has fine-grained workflow management, has extra server management options and it integrates with your tool stack. GitLab EE runs on your servers (on premise) behind your firewall
GitLab EE provides the following benefits:
- Coordinate seamlessly across development, operations, and security and report changes in real time
- Deliver code faster with a consistent, efficient, and collaborative DevOps experience
- Deploy to any environment or cloud, from anywhere, with a single, flexible deployment workflow
- Keep strict quality standards for production code with automatic testing and reporting
- Zero-touch Continuous Delivery (CD) allows you to ship code with zero-touch, be it on one or one thousand servers
To activate all GitLab Enterprise Edition (EE) functionality, you need to upload a license. Once you’ve received your license from GitLab Inc., you can upload it by signing into your GitLab instance as an admin or add it at installation time.