Organizations are struggling with an “all-in” public cloud model and are turning to Deloitte to help them determine the best hybrid cloud architecture. Underpinned by HPE GreenLake, Hybrid Cloud from Deloitte allows you to optimize your IT environment, based not only on your unique technical requirements, but also on your business, security, and governance needs. You gain all the control, reliability, and security benefits of a private, on-premises cloud experience, with the flexibility and freedom of a consumption-based model. Exclusively leveraging HPE technologies, this solution spans the cloud-deployment lifecycle from strategy and assessment, to turnkey delivery and optional managed services.
HPE GreenLake Cloud Services
- Additional Information
OVERCOME YOUR BIGGEST IT CHALLENGES, WITH
- Faster IT modernization through data and application portability from core, to private, to public, to the edge
- Scalability, including robust security and compliance provisions, to grow and change as your needs do
- A unified cloud experience without vendor lock-in or egress costs
- Improved visibility and control into workloads and where they run
- Better cost management through a realigned, pay for what you use model, billed monthly
- Simplified IT operations, allowing your workforce to concentrate on more strategic business initiatives, avoiding skill gaps
- Preserved capital to invest in value-added projects, as your IT costs align to business results
HPE and Deloitte have been collaborating for more than 20 years to ensure enterprises derive more business value from their IT. A business-led, application-first joint approach helps modernize and optimize workloads based on business, security, governance, and technical requirements. Combining Deloitte’s deep industry and functional experience with HPE’s innovative technologies, we can help you solve your biggest challenges, accelerate time to value, and experience the full benefits of hybrid cloud via the HPE GreenLake consumption-based model.
Learn more about the HPE Ezmeral Software Portfolio and the HPE GreenLake Ecosystem.
Interested in partnering with HPE? Learn more about the HPE Technology Partner Program.
Contact the HPE ISV team for additional assistance.
Explore other featured applications