To help simplify IT operations, eliminate complexity, and deliver a consistent digital customer experience, HPE GreenLake offers management services for hybrid and multi-cloud environments, including hyper-scalers such as AWS. These services give you the ability to access, consume, monitor, and control all your on-premises and AWS cloud services and infrastructure from a single client platform, while the as-a-service delivery model enables you to only pay for the cloud services you use, regardless of vendor.
Storage; Data Protection
- Additional Information
OPTIMIZE YOUR AWS AND HYBRID CLOUD ENVIRONMENT
- Easy implementation of repeatable, standardized, and secure solutions across disparate operating models
- Scalability across AWS and other cloud provider deployments—as well as hardware, software, and expertise—on demand, when needed
- Access to the right skills and experience for AWS, as well as the rest of your hybrid cloud environment
- Reduced security risks with trusted processes, tools, and expertise to prevent, identify, and remediate threats across your hybrid IT estate, including AWS and other public clouds, data centers, and edge locations
- Freedom for your IT staff to support strategic business initiatives, optimize, and innovate
HPE has a rich heritage in providing hybrid cloud solutions for mission-critical enterprise workloads. When you select HPE GreenLake, you gain a consistent digital experience across your AWS and hybrid cloud IT environment. HPE experts oversee the automation and orchestration of your estate for you, with security integrated at every stage. No matter where your infrastructure is—on-premises, in AWS, or a mixture of both—our expert services offer an end-to-end solution as you plan, migrate, and deploy your hybrid cloud environment with HPE GreenLake.