Looking to harness cloud-like standardization, self-service, automation, and analytics, organizations turn to Accenture to determine where to host their applications and data in today’s multi-cloud world. Accenture Hybrid Cloud with HPE GreenLake provides a complete end-to-end, fully managed private cloud solution that delivers security, cost savings, control, and performance.
HPE Platform Filter
HPE GreenLake Cloud Services
- Additional Information
MASTER YOUR HYBRID, MULTI-CLOUD IT ESTATE
- Expertise for optimal workload placement, so data seamlessly flows between edges and clouds
- Deploy complex environments that stand up in minutes—saving time, cost, and risk, with security and compliance baked into the core
- A transparent, unified view of your multi-cloud environment
- Patented multi-cloud automation and management
- Rapid, automated fingerprint provisioning of complex application environments in a highly trusted and repeatable manner
- Combined analytics, automation, and AI to create a balanced hybrid cloud environment
- A competitive price for the execution of your fully managed private cloud - delivered on-premises, co-located, or in a pre-built, cloud-adjacent hosted data center (multi-tenant or single-tenant environments)
HPE's partnership with Accenture spans more than 25 years. With over two times more installations than any other HPE partner and its number one cloud services position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, Accenture's cloud solution is a sought-after component of HPE GreenLake services. Accenture is also the number one global implementer of SAP, while HPE the leader in SAP HANA installations, covering 47 percent of them around the world.