Solve problems faster with a digital, data-driven and modern customer experience
HPE Pointnext Services is redefining IT support services with a customer focused, global technology services experience that provides a faster time to resolution by accelerating access to the resources and specialized expertise you need.
+ show more
The HPE Operational Support Services experience will help you manage the day-to-day IT operational tasks while also freeing up resources to help your business stay ahead of the competition. We are:
• Digital and data-driven: Delivering faster time to resolution by accelerating access to product-specific resources and expertise.
• Personalized and predictive: Ensuring rapid results with a customer-centric experience that anticipates your needs, and adapts to your goals and preferences.
• Innovative and intelligent: Continually innovating with ongoing service enhancements and relevant intelligence assets over the lifecycle of your solution.
INTRODUCING THE NEW DIGITAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
HPE Operational Support Services Portfolio
Take advantage of our unparalleled support experience and simplify support with one service provider for your entire multivendor environment.
Salling group stocks smarter with in-store retail analytics
Denmark’s largest grocer keeps a close eye on customer preferences and operational efficiencies by harnessing big data with SAP HANA.
Narrow profit margins, changing customer preferences, and new delivery channels were spurring Salling Group to harness data more effectively, making sure the right products are on the shelf at the right time.
Salling Group deployed an on-premises HPE converged solution with public-cloud agility, with help from HPE Pointnext Services.
"As the market leader for the SAP HANA platform, HPE brought proven expertise that helps us avoid the complications that can occur when implementing new technology."
Salling Group transformed an IT bottleneck into an engine of in-store retail analytics and business agility, resulting in faster reporting, more informed decision-making, increased revenues, and reduced waste.
The cost of downtime in datacenter environments
How can you reduce the cost of IT operations while increasing agility and uptime? External support services are often a target for cost reduction. These costs must be kept under control. But it’s tricky: reducing costs alone can actually lead to a rise in costs. IDC explains why and reviews the cost of downtime in this IDC Perspective.
- Determine the TCO of possible downtime
- Compare external vs. internal support costs
- Consider support offerings that check system health
- Support services are critical