Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
HPE Server Memory
Unlocking a higher level of server performance with HPE Server Memory.
Why HPE Server Memory
HPE Server Memory, an essential component for increasing the overall performance of HPE servers, can be customised by type and capacity to meet customer application workload requirements.
Enhance performance, increase data throughput and reduce transaction response time with memory that seamlessly integrates with HPE servers.
HPE Server Memory is tested in extreme operating environments to ensure reliability and maximum system uptime.
Designed for energy efficiency, HPE Server Memory helps lower overall server power consumption, reducing server operating costs.
Choose the New HPE 128 GB SmartMemory LRDIMM
With the introduction of HPE’s DDR4 2666 128 GB SmartMemory LRDIMM, server memory is now bursting with capacity, enabling dramatically faster computation and analysis. Get unprecedented new total server memory capacity by configuring high-capacity registered DIMM (RDIMM) and load-reduced DIMM (LRDIMM) options−up to 128 GB octal rank LRDIMM.
To read more about the benefits of high-capacity server memory, download the HPE business white paper entitled Enterprise businesses reap the benefits of high-capacity server memory.
Get the DDR4 for Dummies Guide
Download the DDR4 for Dummies Guide and Learn How to:
- Choose the right DIMM type for your environment
- Leverage the HPE configuration tool online
- Avoid common mistakes and pitfalls
HPE SmartMemory for Enterprise
Maximum reliability and performance help you realise a faster return on your IT investment.
Optimizes HPE servers and enables the activation of exclusive HPE server memory features
- Operates at 2666 MT/s data transfer speeds, 66% faster than 2400 MT/s in Gen9 servers
- Authenticated and qualified to ensure HPE server compatibility
- Delivers advanced error detection and correction features to improve performance, reduce downtime and lower energy costs. New Fast Fault Tolerance feature monitors and corrects DRAM device failures while allowing remaining memory to run at full speed
- Uses the HPE Integrated Lights Out remote management system to provide rapid insight into and resolutions for memory-related problems
- Available in a variety of capacities, from 8 GB RDIMM to 128 GB LRDIMM
HPE SmartMemory is suitable for the following HPE servers and systems:
- HPE ProLiant DL100 series
- HPE ProLiant DL300 series
- HPE ProLiant DL500 series
- HPE ProLiant BL600 series
- HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 series
- HPE ProLiant ML300 series
- HPE Apollo Systems
- HPE Integrity series
- HPE Synergy Systems
HPE Standard Memory for Small and Medium-sized Business
HPE Standard Memory offers great reliability at a lower cost.
Efficiency, Performance and Reliability to Productively Manage Expanding Workloads
- Ensures the right memory at the right price, without compromising quality
- Performs to industry-defined specifications
- Offers lower memory capacity solutions
- Provides the flexibility and reliability you expect from HPE
More about Server Memory
Why HPE Server Memory: Whiteboard Video
Configuring your server with the right memory is critical to optimising performance. Learn more about HPE SmartMemory and HPE Standard Memory.
Memory Purpose-built for HPE ProLiant Servers
Get higher performance, power savings and efficiency with genuine HPE server memory that is built to integrate with many HPE ProLiant servers.
Join the conversation, keep up-to-date on new products and get answers to your questions when you become a part of the HPE community.
To learn more about which HPE Server Options will meet your computing needs, call your HPE representative or contact HPE directly.
HPE Server Memory Portfolio
Fast Fault Tolerance
HPE DDR4 SmartMemory Configurator
DDR4 For Dummies Guide
How Memory RAS Technologies Enhance HPE ProLiant Servers Uptime
HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
White Paper : DDR4 Memory Features and Performance in HPE ProLiant Gen9 Servers with Intel Xeon E5-2600
DDR4 memory features and performance in HPE ProLiant Gen9 Server—version three best practice guidelines
Reference Guide : Deliver Complete, Validated Configurations for a Wide Variety of Workloads and Infrastructure Platforms
Deliver Complete, Validated Configurations for a Wide Variety of Workloads and Infrastructure Platforms
The server memory journey to Gen10 infographic
Numbers don’t lie… or do they? Infographic
HPE Server Options