Combine the right mix of traditional IT, private cloud, and public cloud to achieve optimal workload placement.
Schedule an HPE Hyper Converged Systems Demo
- Request a Demo
Register now to have a Hewlett Packard Enterprise representative demo our easy-to-use solution. You'll get a walk-through of the dashboard, the tools, and the clicks it takes to create VMs and deploy updates. Get all your questions answered and see for yourself how easy it is to use the HPE Hyper Converged 380.
Upon submitting your request, you will be contacted.
Tell us about yourself
Its been a while since you last visited. Please update any of your details below if they are not current.
Thank you for returning to learn more about Hewlett Packard Enterprise resources. You have previously provided your information, so this download is available to you now.
Notice to HPE Business Partners: This request form is for HPE customers only. Should you want to learn more about the HC380 or arrange for a custom demo, please contact your HPE Partner Business Manager.
Discover 2017 Madrid
- Discover 2017 Madrid presents the newest technologies, solutions, case studies, trends and strategies
that will inform key investment decisions we’re making right now and in the future. Knowledge and insight into the direction and trends of IT will play a crucial role in the steps we take in 2018
- Discover 2017 also gives you the opportunity to speak directly to solution experts on how you can get the most from our current IT portfolio
- With more than a hundred technical breakouts to choose from, you will learn more about current Hewlett Packard Enterprise solutions and understand the value of new ones
- By attending, you can test drive new platforms and products and see firsthand how HPE solutions can accelerate what’s next for our business
- The core of innovation and learning at Discover 2017 Madrid is based around three key Hewlett Packard Enterprise solution areas
- Simplify hybrid IT
- Innovate at the Intelligent Edge
- Accelerate digital transformation with HPE Pointnext
- Confidential Disclosure sessions will give you an edge in understanding the direction of the Hewlett
Packard Enterprise portfolio and help us plan for the future
- With direct access to product engineers, developers and subject-matter experts, Discover 2017 is the place to find answers to our toughest challenges
- The environment at Discover 2017 Madrid will foster many opportunities to exchange ideas, information and best practices with other IT professionals
- Onsite meetings can be scheduled with Hewlett Packard Enterprise executives and specialists prior to the event
In a TCO analysis comparing AWS and HPE SimpliVity, Evaluator Group determined that hyperconverged infrastructure can cost significantly less than a comparable cloud solution.
Learn how you can simplify IT and solve capacity, performance, data, mobility, and management challenges in this special edition of the popular For Dummies® series.
Find answers to your questions in the HPE hyperconverged forum
Customer stories: Implementing HPE hyperconverged infrastructure
HPE SimpliVity 380: Powerhouse hyperconverged infrastructure
Technical White Paper : TechTarget: Need to do more with Exchange? Consider a move to hyperconvergence
TechTarget: Need to do more with Exchange? Consider a move to hyperconvergence
To support a business technology agenda, infrastructure and operations (I&O) professionals must factor critical aspects of their own environments into their decisions and understand how these requirements affect implicit and explicit weighting as they evaluate hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) offerings. This report covers the major variations in workloads and data services that can make an impact on your selection and outlines a methodology for evaluating the true cost of these solutions.
What is hyperconvergence?
Metrics that matter when evaluating hyperconverged infrastructure
Read about hyperconverged infrastructure, the benefits, expectations and vendors' approaches to determine the infrastructure model that’s right for your data center today and into the future.