Design, deliver, and run enterprise blockchain workloads quickly and easily.
Experience the Power of Predictive. HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash hybrid storage arrays combine a flash-optimized architecture with HPE InfoSight predictive analytics to achieve fast, reliable access to data and greater than 99.9999% measured availability.1 Adaptive Flash Arrays are cloud-ready – providing an easy on-ramp to the cloud through HPE Cloud Volumes. Backed by our Timeless Storage guarantee, optional software is included and forklift upgrades are a thing of the past.
Automatically predicts and resolves 86% of problems before you even know there is an issue.2
Transforms the support experience through predictive automation and Level 3-only support.
Sees across the infrastructure stack and resolves problems beyond storage.
Simplifies planning with prescriptive forecasts into capacity, performance, and bandwidth needs.
Makes infrastructure smarter and more reliable by learning from the installed base.
Simple deployment. Simple configuration. Simple management.
Deploy flash anywhere, on-prem, or in the public cloud through common data services across the HPE Nimble Storage family.
Seamlessly migrate data between all-flash, hybrid-flash, and multicloud storage.
The Timeless Storage guarantee is your assurance of business value. No worries today. No worries tomorrow.
Radically easy to integrate with many ecosystems. Deep integration with VMware and Veeam.
Flash Performance for Mixed, Mainstream Workloads
Speed and efficiency for mixed workloads with sub-millisecond response and greater efficiency than other hybrid arrays.3
Write to cost-optimized disk at flash speeds through write serialization.
Dynamic flash caching accelerates reads even as workloads change in real time.
Assign and change the service level of any volume at the click of a button ("Auto Flash", "All Flash", or "Minimal Flash").
Always-on data reduction delivers up to 5X space savings without performance penalty.4
99.9999% (six-nines) guaranteed availability.5
Triple+ Parity RAID tolerates 3 simultaneous drive failures plus additional protection through intra-drive parity.
App-granular, FIPS-certified encryption provides over-the-wire protection. Secure data shredding is built-in.
Built-in application-consistent snapshots and replication. Integration with leading backup software.
- 1. Based on actual customer data collected by the HPE Nimble Storage Support organization. See also https://www.hpe.com/h20195/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=a00018503ENW
- 2. Based on actual customer data collected by the HPE Nimble Storage Support organization. See also https://www.hpe.com/h20195/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=a00018503ENW
- 3. Response times based on actual customer data collected by the HPE Nimble Storage Support organization as of March 2017. Efficiency comparisons based on a combination of technologies including write serialization, dynamic flash caching of reads, and the use of 3D NAND flash.
- 4. The HPE Nimble Storage Operating System (NOS) is built to optimize the use of system resources including the CPU and memory. This enables the arrays to provide Always-on data reduction without affecting the storage performance that is delivered.
- 5. HPE Six Nines Guarantee: https://www.hpe.com/h20195/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=a00026086enw
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Oracle® is a trademark of Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- AIX® is a registered trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Linux® is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Hyper-V® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- SUSE® is a registered trademark of Suse.
- IBM® is trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Red Hat® is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.