Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Is your Hyper-V backup solution disruptive or does recovery lack the granularity to restore individual files? HP 3PAR Application Suite for Microsoft Hyper-V is an array-based, online virtual machine snapshot and recovery solution that gives superior control over data protection and recovery in Hyper-V environments. By leveraging HP 3PAR Virtual Copy Software, Recovery Manger enables administrators to non-disruptively create space-efficient, application-consistent, point-in-time snapshots to protect and recover Virtual Hard Disks (VHDs), individual virtual machines (VMs). The Application Suite for Recovery Manager includes Recovery Manager for Hyper-V and the VSS Provider software.
- Support for HP 3PAR OS 3.2.2
- Support for all HP 3PAR Remote Copy modes - Synchronous and Periodic Asynchronous
- Enhanced Hyper-V virtual machine restore using repository backup
- Support for MS Windows 2008 R2 with Hyper-V, MS Hyper-V Server 2008 R2, Window 2012 and Windows 2012 R2
- Support for HP 3PAR VSS Hardware Provider 2.3
Simple and Highly Flexible Implementation for Recovery of Hyper-V VMs to Enhance Productivity
HP 3PAR Recovery Manager for Hyper-V enables Hyper-V VMs to be quickly recovered to a known point-in-time or to the point-of-failure. This speeds up a variety of operations including rapid recovery of the application.
Array-based approach leverages HP 3PAR Virtual Copy Software to create highly space-efficient snapshots to enable tighter Service Level Agreements (SLAs) without the use of separate agents installed on individual virtual machines.
Can be used for a variety of scenarios including change management (protecting virtual machines before applying new patches) and creating snapshots for testing and development purposes.
Snapshot instances are managed efficiently, from an easy-to-use graphical user interface on the host to reduce administration costs.
Enables Highly Granular and Flexible Recovery Point Objectives and Recovery Time Objectives
HP 3PAR Recovery Manager Software for Hyper-V provides a simple, automated solution to enable administrators to efficiently protect and recover Virtual Hard Disks (VHDs), Hyper-V Virtual Machines (VMs) and individual files.
Scalable, non-duplicative snapshots allow administrators a greater number of backups for a frequent extended history of recovery points, giving flexibility when committing to a given Recovery Point Objective (RPO).
Delivers the flexibility to restore from snapshot or to directly and instantaneously mount the snapshot on the host, which allows administrators to offer increasingly aggressive Recovery Time Objective (RTO) SLAs to customers.
- Microsoft® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Hyper-V® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- HP 3PAR Application Suite for Microsoft Exchange
- HP 3PAR Application Suite for Oracle
- HP 3PAR Application Suite for Microsoft SQL
- Storage Warranty
- HP 3PAR Operating System Software Suite
- HP 3PAR Replication Software Suite
- HP 3PAR Data Optimization Software Suite
- HP 3PAR Security Software Suite
- HP 3PAR File Persona Software Suite