Combine the right mix of traditional IT, private cloud, and public cloud to achieve optimal workload placement.
Experience the Power of Predictive HPE Nimble All Flash Arrays combine a flash-optimized architecture with HPE InfoSight Predictive Analytics to achieve fast, reliable access to data and 99.9999% guaranteed availability. All Flash Arrays are radically simple deploy and use - and are cloud-ready – providing an easy on-ramp to the cloud through HPE Cloud Volumes. Backed by our Timeless Storage program, optional software is included and forklift upgrades are a thing of the past.
HPE InfoSight Predictive Analytics
Automatically predicts and resolves 86% of problems before you even know there is an issue.
Transforms the support experience through predictive automation and Level 3-only support.
Sees across the infrastructure stack and resolves problems beyond storage.
Simplifies planning with prescriptive forecasts into capacity, performance, and bandwidth needs.
Makes infrastructure smarter and more reliable by learning from the installed base.
Simple deployment. Simple configuration. Simple management.
Deploy flash anywhere, on-prem, or in the public cloud through common data services across the HPE Nimble Storage family.
Seamlessly migrate data between all-flash, hybrid-flash, and multicloud storage.
The Timeless Storage program is your assurance of business value. No worries today or tomorrow. Flash arrays come with a satisfaction guarantee, all-inclusive software licensing, flat support pricing, no forklift upgrades, and an option to receive a free faster controller upgrade after three years.
Radically easy to integrate with many ecosystems. Deep integration with VMware and Veeam.
Fast and reliable
Scale-to-fit: Scale-up performance and capacity independently and non-disruptively. Scale-out to 4 arrays managed as one.
Up to 5X or more, data reduction from variable block deduplication and compression.
Backup and DR to Secondary Flash arrays at one-third the cost.
Data reduction, snapshots, and RAID…with no performance impact.
Sub-millisecond response time for performance-sensitive enterprise workloads.
99.9999% (six-nines) guaranteed availability.1
Triple+ Parity RAID tolerates 3 simultaneous drive failures plus additional protection through intra-drive parity.
App-granular, FIPS-certified encryption provides over-the-wire protection. Secure data shredding is built-in.
Built-in application-consistent snapshots and replication. Integration with leading backup software.
- 1. HPE Six Nines Guarantee: https://www.hpe.com/h20195/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=a00026086enw
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Oracle® is a trademark of Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- AIX® is a registered trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Linux® is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- Citrix® is a trademark and/or registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- SUSE® is a registered trademark of Suse.
- IBM® is trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Red Hat® is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
- Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays
- HPE Nimble Storage Secondary Flash Arrays
- Other HPE All-Flash and Hybrid Storage Arrays