Do you need a rack that helps fine-tune options to achieve more compute power in limited space? HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks offer innovative physical security, structural integrity, cooling and cable management features and a wide choice of power and switching options to match your high-density IT requirements today and in the future. G2 Enterprise Series Racks have a 10-year limited warranty that provides either repair or complete replacement of the rack. We can offer this industry-leading warranty due to the highly durable design with fully-wielded, roll-form rack design, heavy-gauge rails, and heavy-duty castors. Select shock pallet models include packaging specifically designed to support the shipment of pre-configured racks with up to 3,000 lbs. of IT equipment. Choose an HPE G2 Enterprise Series Rack for IT workloads that require a greater load capacity, additional physical security options or if you prefer a rack that can be fully configured and shipped to your site.
- 10-year limited warranty that provides either repair or complete replacement of the rack.
- Network racks include repositioned vertical EIA rails to accommodate front to rear cabling and additional bristle covered cable access slots to prevent mixing of air and allow pass-through of cables.
- Universal lock tooling that supports the integration of electronic and biometric security solutions.
- Flush-mount side panels allow racks to be bayed with side panels installed.
- Redesigned rack bottom providing unobstructed access to data center floor.
- Removal and reversible rack canopy with pre-installed brush strips capable of supporting easy pass-through of large cables and connectors.
Reclaim Limited Space, Power, and Cooling Resources
HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks with up to 3000 pounds of dynamic loading capacity allow you to ship fully configured racks to save deployment time. Move your IT rack where you need it knowing your equipment is safe.
An innovative 80% open perforation area on the door helps better cool servers.
Side EIA mounting rails designed to support front-to-back cabling.
Flush-mounted side panels (optional) support rack baying with side panels installed.
Cable management in the back of the rack provides tool-less operations and extra space for hot air to pass from the rack.
Designed for the Data Center
HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks load capacity ratings help achieve maximum utilization of rack space.
Universal rack design compatible with all HPE rack mount products including servers, networking, and storage.
Front & rear doors, keys, and hardware kit included.
Flexible mounting options that maximize the space available for IT equipment.
Full line of options and accessories to create the rack that supports your compute solution needs.
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Advantage
HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks are designed for and tested to perform with HPE Server, Storage and Networking technology solutions.
HPE Foundation Care services purchased for servers and storage extend to your rack and power infrastructure products. What is the HPE advantage for you? Save $$$.
HPE management tools help maintain and manage all equipment in the rack.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers an extensive range of rack, power, and KVM products so you can create the infrastructure suitable to your compute workload.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise can help to simplify IT purchasing, installation, usage, and maintenance.
Additional Resources & Collateral
- Can HPE Racks Survive Destructive Testing?
- HPE Rack Series Family Video
- Modernize your IT Infrastructure for the new style of business with the HPE Rack options
- HPE G2 Metered PDU Technical Data Sheet
- HPE Rack and Power Infrastructure
- HPE Power Supplies
- HPE Server Options Overview
- HPE Power Cords and Cables
- How HPE Qualified Options boost your HPE ProLiant capabilities
HPE Server Related Links
- HPE Servers
- Technical Data Sheets - G2 Advanced Rack Series
- Technical Data Sheets - G2 Standard Series Basic PDUs
HPE Server Support & Downloads