The HP 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch is the next generation blade switching technology for data center environments that delivers a high-performance, feature-rich, and low-latency 10/40 GbE switch. HP 6125XLG provides a converged fabric solution that supports Ethernet, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and Fibre Channel Forwarder (FCF) protocols that enables connectivity for FCoE storage solutions. The HP 6125XLG is protected by HP Services 3-Years Next Business Day 9x5 Hardware Support.
- HP 6125XLG provides a converged fabric solution that simplifies management and helps reduce Capex and Opex for data center environments
- Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) improves the performance and resiliency of the network while simplifying network deployment and management
- High-performance 10/40 GbE switch for applications requiring 40 GbE connectivity to aggregation/core switch
- OpenFlow provides programmatic access to the data plane by forwarding abstraction and a wire protocol that is used to communicate with an SDN controller.
- In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) enables fast software upgrades and eliminates downtime during the upgrade process of the IRF member switch.
High-performance and Low-latency 10/40 Gb Ethernet Blade Switch
HP 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch is an advanced L2/L3 networking switch for applications and virtualized environments requiring 40 GbE connectivity to access/core switches.
Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) improves the performance and resiliency of the network while simplifying network deployment and management.
HP 6125XLG Enables a Cost Effective and Converged Solution
HP 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch provides simplified management with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) and seamless IRF with HPN switches to help reduce Capex and Opex for data center environments.
With Ethernet, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and Fibre Channel Forwarder (FCF) support, delivers robust connectivity to FCoE storage platforms in converged fabric infrastructures.
HP 6125XLG supports advanced L2/L3 features
HP 6125XLG supports Software-defined Networking (SDN) to provide an end-to-end solution to automate the network from data center to campus and branch
Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) and Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) provides Layer 2 multipath providing active-active links, enables faster convergence times, and increases network bandwidth.