Do you have non mission-critical applications that require economical high capacity and reliability hard disk drives? HPE Server SATA Hard Drives are built for reliability and larger capacity needs for today's non mission-critical server applications and storage environments. These high-capacity drives provide the lowest $/GB, and the best price advantage for non-mission critical applications with low workloads of 40% or less. HPE Server SATA Hard Drives are available in both 3.5-inch Large Form Factor (LFF) and 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) and ship with a standard one-year warranty. All Hewlett Packard Enterprise hard drives pass a rigorous qualification process, which certify that every drive is proven to perform in your HPE ProLiant Server environments. Before final certification, all HPE Server SATA Hard Drives are optimized for compatibility and functionality, including support of SMART and HPE Systems Insight Manager.
- Up to 10 TB SATA 7.2K LFF 512e Helium Hard Disk Drives
Designed and Engineered to Provide Reliable and Cost Efficient Data Storage
The HPE Server SATA Hard Drives increase reliability and lower start-up costs without sacrificing reliability with non-mission critical hard drives at the lowest $/GB.
Both cost and capacity optimized solutions provide up to 10 TB of storage in a single device. Available in 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) and 3.5-inch Large Form Factor (LFF) that are available in a wide variety of capacity points.
Rotational Vibration Sensors deliver enhanced rotational vibration tolerance that provides enterprise class reliability in midline drives.
6 Gb/sec data transfer rate supporting existing servers.
Tools & Resources
- HPE Solid-State Drive Selector Tool
- HPE Power Advisor
- HPE iLO Licensing Advisor
- HPE Smart Storage Administrator (SSA)
- HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM)
HPE Server Options
- HPE Server Storage
- HPE Server Options Overview
- HPE Persistent Memory
- HPE Server Memory
- HPE Server Networking
- HPE 12Gb SAS Enterprise Value SSDs
- Why Customers Use Solid State Drives and PCIe Workload Accelerators?
- Coffee Coaching: Why customers are ramping with HPE PCIe NVMe Accelerators
- Boost Microsoft application performance with HPE SSDs
- Fast track your data warehouse: Microsoft SQL Server 2014 38 TB Fast Track for HPE ProLiant Dl380 Gen9 Server
- Scalable, high-density performance for Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Breakthrough performance for application workload demands
HPE Server Support & Downloads