Do your servers need reliable, economical, high capacity Midline hard drives for your growing storage workload needs? HPE Server Midline Hard Drives deliver the highest capacity, performance and reliability to your datacenter applications. Midline hard drives allow you to store more data without sacrificing performance or reliability; they are ideal to store all your bulk storage requirements. HPE Server Midline Hard Drives are available in both 3.5-inch Large Form Factor (LFF) and 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) and ship with a standard one-year warranty. All HPE hard drives pass a rigorous qualification process, which certify that every drive is proven to perform in your HPE ProLiant Server environments. Before final certification, all HPE Server Midline Hard Drives are optimized for compatibility and functionality, including support of SMART and HPE Systems Insight Manager.
- Up to 10 TB SATA 7.2K LFF Helium 512e Hard Disk Drives
- New Digitally Signed Firmware (DS) Drives
Designed and Engineered to Provide High Capacity and Reliable Secure Storage
HPE Server Midline Hard Drives are ideal for bulk data storage, cloud and web infrastructure environments.
Broad portfolio of optimized solutions provide up to 10 TB of storage, and growing in a single device.
Rotational Vibration Sensors deliver enhanced rotational vibration tolerance that provides enterprise class reliability in midline drives.
Available in 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) and 3.5-inch Large Form Factor (LFF) in a wide variety of capacity points.
Prevent unauthorized access to your data with HPE Digitally Signed Firmware. It provides the security and assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source and protects against malicious attacks.
Support Entry/SMB servers with value priced drives
HPE Server Midline Hard Drives have lower start-up costs without sacrificing reliability at the lowest $/GB.
Non-mission critical hard drives at the lowest $/GB.
6 Gb/sec data transfer rate to support existing servers.
Tools & Resources
- Solid-State Drive Selector Tool
- Power Advisor
- iLO Licensing Advisor
- Smart Storage Administrator (SSA)
- Systems Insight Manager (SIM)
HPE Server Options
- Why Customers Use Solid State Drives and PCIe Workload Accelerators?
- Coffee Coaching: Why customers are ramping with HPE PCIe NVMe Accelerators
- Boost Microsoft application performance with HPE SSDs
- Fast track your data warehouse: Microsoft SQL Server 2014 38TB Fast Track for HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server
- Scalable, high-density performance for Microsoft SQL Server 2014
HPE Server Support & Downloads