Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Need to increase your business productivity and improve operations while balancing your employees’ mobility, security and collaboration needs, all within your limited IT budget? HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server delivers a class-leading combination of performance, expandability, manageability, reliability and serviceability making it the choice for enterprise data centers, expanding SMBs and remote offices of larger businesses. ML350 Gen9 Server leverages the Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 and v4 processors with up to 21%1 performance gain, plus the latest HPE DDR4 SmartMemory offering up to 23%2 performance increase. Additional support for 12 Gb/s SAS, embedded 4x1GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options. Manage your HPE ProLiant Server in any IT environment by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks: deploy, update, monitor, and maintain with ease. The ML350 Gen9 Server is ideal for enterprise IT infrastructure to mission critical applications.
- Support for HPE OneView v3.1
- Support for the new NVIDIA Quadro P2000 and P4000 GPU modules
- Build a fully functional server with ClearOS that is just right for you at no upfront cost. For more information, check the ClearOS link on the right.
- Support for 25GbE Network Adapters, breakthrough performance at 2.5X increase over previous generation for I/O intensive application workloads.
- Support for HPE DDR4 2400MHz SmartMemory RDIMM/LRDIMM offering 8/16/32/64/128 GB, system maximum memory capacity up to 3 TB.
- Six SFF Express Bay option supports up to six NVMe PCIe SSDs for application workloads that demand highest read/write access to storage.
Performance with Unmatched Capacity and Reliability
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server supports up to (2) Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 or v4 processors offering improved performance.
HPE Smart Array Controllers are designed to increase 12 Gb/s performance, data availability and storage capacity while providing the flexibility in choice of solutions that are simple to manage.
Up to (24) DIMM slots to support HPE DDR4 SmartMemory 2400MHz, helping to prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
Availability, Expandability and Serviceability - A Winning Combination
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server offers expandability with greater capacity with (8) to (24) LFF, (8) to (48) SFF drive options and increased I/O expansion.
Large expansion capacity with (9) PCIe expansion slots, (8) USB ports, 5U Rack conversion, and Power Supply options.
Embedded 4x1Gbe and choice of HPE PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Wider GPU support (4) to boost performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.
Worldwide availability, service and support with a complete range of Foundation Care offerings from installation to extended support.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Essential Administration
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server provides powerful converged management capabilities for the infrastructure lifecycle with embedded server management for provisioning, updating and diagnostic support with HPE iLO.
Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode to provision local and remote servers with HPE iLO with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update Solution, consisting of Smart Update Manager (SUM) and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Energy Efficiency by Design
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server offers ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate the HPE continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Next generation high efficiency redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% efficiency (Titanium).
Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A43 helps you reduce cooling costs.
- 1. Intel performance testing, http://www.intel.com/performance , comparing measurements on platform with two E5-2600 v3 vs E5-2600 v4. November 2015.
- 2. up to 23% better performance is based on similar capacity DIMM running on HPE server compared to a non HPE server with DDR4, March 2016
- 3. Please see QuickSpecs for details.
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- ENERGY STAR® a registered mark owned by the U.S. government.
- NVIDIA® is a registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- AMD® is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- HPE iLO Licensing Advisor
- HPE Power Advisor
- HPE Server Memory Configurator
- Enterprise Information Library
Additional Server Resources
Server support & downloads
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services
Additional Server Products