Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Are you looking to scale business performance and securely drive traditional and Hybrid IT workloads across a converged infrastructure? Designed for a wide range of configuration and deployment options, the HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications with right-sized storage for the right workload for a lower TCO. All of this is managed by HPE OneView, the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance. The HPE BL460c Gen10 Server Blade now offers Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 25%6 bin to bin performance gain over the previous generation, plus 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory. Additional support includes tiered storage controller options, internal 12 Gb/s SAS, 20 Gb FlexibleLOMs, support for two M.2, NVMe, or up to four uFF drives, and HPE ProLiant Persistent Memory options.
Drive Improved Economics with Your Infrastructure
The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade drives up to 75% reduction in licensing costs by modernizing your IT infrastructure1.
Improve your time to value with 64% faster server deployment2 allowing you to capitalize on business opportunities in an increasingly fast paced environment.
Accelerate to Increase Business Agility
The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade with 16 GB HPE Persistent Memory3, optimized on HPE ProLiant, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads.
Intelligent System Tuning. Jitter smoothing to deliver deterministic and reliable processor frequencies and to improve workload performance when in Intel Turbo Boost Mode. Workload matching to provide optimized and pre-selected server profiles for optimal workload performance.
The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 26 cores, internal 12 Gb SAS and 2.0 TB4 of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
Flexible storage options to quickly enable extended local capacity and cost effective boot disk storage. Up to four drives with uFF, or up to two drives with SFF and NVMe.
Simplify With Converged Operations and Management
The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade and HPE OneView drive up to 40% staff time savings from daily operations5.
Reduce IT deployment, maintenance time and support costs with HPE OneView and software-defined templates to automate new server deployments.
Faster HPE Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager Software in-service Domain migration transitioning from legacy management tools to HPE OneView 3.0 and later when compared to previous versions.
HPE Integrated Lights-out (iLO) 5.0 software features server lifecycle management advancements including iLO Federation, which remotely manages groups of servers at scale with built-in rapid discovery of all iLOs, group configurations, group health status, and ability to determine iLO licenses.
Silicon root of trust. Only HPE offers industry standard servers with major firmware (FW) anchored directly into the silicon. Millions of lines of FW code run before server operating system boots.
Firmware Runtime Validation. Daily checking of firmware every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of UEFI, CPLD, iLO, IE, and ME.
Secure recovery - recovering firmware to known good state after detection of compromised code.
Commercial National Security Algorithms (CNSA). Highest level of security not offered by any other industry server providers.
- 1. Consolidate and save on Virtualization costs, HPE a0000529ENW.pdf. A Principled Technology report, Upgrading to BL460c Gen9 servers reduces software licensing footprint and support costs by up to 75% yearly. Gen10 servers will deliver further savings
- 2. 64% faster server deployment IDC white paper sponsored by HPE, “The Business Value of HPE BladeSystem”, Document #28762 © November 2015 IDC
- 3. with 16 GB NVDIMMs available second half of 2017
- 4. with 128 GB DIMMS available second half of 2017
- 5. 40% savings: IDC whitepaper sponsored by HP, Achieving Organizational Transformation with HP Converged Infrastructure Solutions for SDDC, January 2014, IDC #246385
- 6. up to 25% performance bin-to-bin. HPE and Intel 2017
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. ENERGY STAR® a registered mark owned by the U.S. government.
Additional Server Resources
- HPE Server Performance Benchmarks
- HPE Server Customer Case Studies
- Server Management
- HPE Education Services
Server Support and Downloads
- Support for discontinued products
- Service Pack for ProLiant Software Downloads
- Software Support Matrices