Design, deliver, and run enterprise blockchain workloads quickly and easily.
Are you struggling to keep up with the increasing demands on your mission-critical data environment? The HPE Superdome Flex Server is a mission-critical platform flexible and powerful enough to handle the massive and growing amount of data moving through your business. Its in-memory design and unparalleled scale give you the ability to analyze data from the digital core to the intelligent edge in real time, keeping you a step ahead. And because the infrastructure is modular and cloud-ready, it's the right fit for any business of any size. Keep pace with your evolving in-memory computing demands through a unique modular design. Start small and grow as needed, flexibly scaling up or out. With superior RAS and end-to-end security, the HPE Superdome Flex Server safeguards your vital workloads. The HPE Pointnext Services portfolio, partner ecosystem, and mission-critical expertise help turn data into insight, turning insight into action, and action into success.
- System scalability from four sockets all the way up to 32 sockets.
- Maximum memory footprint of 48 TB (32s with 128 GB DIMMs).
Turn Data into Actionable Insights at Unparalleled Scale and in Real-time
HPE Superdome Flex Server offers unparalleled scalability of up to 32 sockets, 2.3X the scalability versus prior generation.1
In-memory design and unmatched memory capacity of up to 48 TB in a single platform.
Get the compute power you need for your most demanding in-memory workloads with groundbreaking performance at scale, ultra-low latency, and high bandwidth.
Designed for the future based on Memory-Driven Computing design principles to boost analytics performance up to 100X, or more.2
Keep Pace with Evolving in-memory Computing Demands
HPE Superdome Flex Server has a unique modular design that scales flexibly and seamlessly from 4- to 32-sockets in 4-socket increments.
Start small and grow with the demands of your business with a platform that offers 50X headroom for growth.3
Cost efficient entry point for mission-critical workloads at 4 sockets of up to 45% lower acquisition cost vs. previous generation.4
Scale up or scale out your environment with 4-socket modular building blocks and customize each building block to match your workload needs with choice of memory size and capacity, processor and core count, and amount and type of I/O.
Simplify your hybrid IT environments with open management based on Redfish software ecosystem.
Safeguard Your Mission-critical Workloads
The HPE Superdome Flex Server delivers the highest levels of uptime on industry standards with proven RAS capabilities, not available on other standard platforms, resulting in five nines (99.999%) single-system availability.5
Reduces human error with best-in-class predictive fault handling Error Analysis Engine, which predicts hardware faults and initiates self-repair without operator assistance.
Contain errors at the firmware level, including memory errors, before any interruption can occur at the Operating System layer with HPE's “Firmware First” approach.
Deliver continuity for Linux® workloads with HPE Serviceguard for Linux (SGLX) high availability and disaster recovery clustering solution, protecting from a multitude of infrastructure and application faults across physical or virtual environments over any distance.
Accelerate your digital transformation with HPE Pointnext comprehensive services portfolio including Advisory and Transformational, Professional, and Operational Services.
- 1. Based on HPE Superdome Flex and HPE Integrity Superdome X maximum number of cores.
- 2. HPE estimate, based on 3rd party testing with Superdome X of algorithm modified to leverage Memory-Driven Computing principles for life sciences research, September 2017.
- 3. HPE Superdome Flex minimum configuration = 16 cores, maximum configuration = 896 cores, results in 56 headroom for growth.
- 4. Based on US list price comparing a minimum 4-socket configuration with equal memory between HPE Integrity Superdome X and HPE Superdome Flex.
- 5. Based on HPE Lab availability analysis results. Single-system Superdome Flex Server availability of five nines (99.999%) can be greatly increased when used in combination with failover clustering solutions like HPE Serviceguard for Linux.
- Linux® is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.