Design, deliver, and run enterprise blockchain workloads quickly and easily.
AMD server graphics and accelerators offer exceptional compute performance and performance-per-watt to help provide advanced visualization for workstation workflows (Radeon Pro WX), accelerate machine intelligence and HPC workflows (Radeon Instinct) found in academic and government clusters, oil and gas industries, and deep neural networks. Enterprises can also use AMD MxGPU technology to bring virtualization to end users within their organization for enhanced security and ease of deployment.
- HPE AMD Radeon Pro WX7100 Accelerator
AMD Radeon Pro WX Series Graphics
AMD Radeon™ Pro provides the performance, features and reliability needed to tackle professional workflows ranging from MCAD and CAE to video post-production and visual effects.
Recommended AMD Workstation Products for HPE:
1. HPE AMD Radeon Pro WX7100 Accelerator
2. HPE AMD Radeon Pro WX2100 Graphics Accelerator
Radeon Open eCosystem Compute Platform (ROCm)
The Radeon Open eCosystem Compute Platform (ROCm) was created to help integrate AMD hardware into existing heterogeneous computing environments. ROCm enables the exploration of what is possible with an open GPU computing foundation.
Recommended AMD Compute Products for HPE:
1. HPE AMD Radeon Instinct MI25 Accelerator Kit
2. HPE AMD FirePro S9150 Accelerator Kit
AMD MxGPU – Hardware Virtualized Graphics
AMD MxGPU is the world’s first hardware-based virtualized GPU solution, and is built on the industry standard SR-IOV (Single-Root I/O Virtualization) technology that allows up to 16 virtualized users per physical GPU to work remotely. Protecting data by using dedicated share of local memory.
Recommended AMD MxGPU Graphics Products for HPE:
1. HPE AMD FirePro S7150x2 Accelerator Kit
- AMD is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).