Combine the right mix of traditional IT, private cloud, and public cloud to achieve optimal workload placement.
- The HPE Altoline 6900 Switch Series is an open-networking, disaggregated family of low-latency 10/100/100BASE-T data center switches in a 1U form factor. Perfect for deployment in web-scale environments as a gigabit server access or management switch
- 48 1GbE copper ports with 4 10GbE SFP+ ports and 2 20GbE QSFP+ stacking ports
Memory and processor
- Helix4 with embedded Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 @ 1.0 GHz
- 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Packet buffer size: 4 MB
- 8 GB flash capacity
- 40 Gbps Latency: > 0.6 µs
- 128 Gbps
- Command-line interface
- Out-of-band management (RJ-45 Ethernet)
- Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
Power supply name
- 2 x PSUs included
- 100 - 240 / 200 VAC
- 122 W (maximum)
Product dimensions (H x W x D)
17.32 x 16.1 x 1.72 in
- 1-year Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
- Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase
- refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.