Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Do you need a development toolset that accelerates application performance? The HPE Performance Software - Message Passing Interface (MPI) is an MPI development environment designed to enable the development and optimization of high performance computing (HPC) Linux® applications. The HPE Performance Software - Message Passing Interface leverages a scalable MPI library and takes advantage of the underlying server infrastructure by boosting performance of existing MPI applications on Hewlett Packard Enterprise HPC clusters without requiring recompilation.
- Administrators can now manage user access easier with Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM).
- Adding more resources to a running application with MPI spawn is available for systems using Intel® Omni-Path, Mellanox® InfiniBand, TCP/IP, and HPE Superdome Flex Grid technology.
- Multi-host jobs can be run more securely with RHEL 7 SUSE Linux.
- Mellanox InfiniBand tag matching allows for faster performance of applications due to fewer memory copies and more non-blocking activity.
- Gen10 support for HPE Apollo, HPE ProLiant DL Servers, and HPE SGI 8600 Systems.
Optimized Message Passing Interface (MPI) Library
The HPE Performance Software - Message Passing Interface (MPI) includes a MPI library so you can take full advantage of the underlying server infrastructure.
Supports multi-rail Intel® Omni-Path and Mellanox® InfiniBand interconnects to efficiently manage MPI traffic for improved performance.
Tune MPI Application Runtime Performance
The HPE Performance Software - Message Passing Interface tunes applications at runtime without requiring you to recompile your code.
Dedicate CPU and memory resources for a specific MPI job to improve runtime performance.
Includes profiling tools to identify performance bottlenecks and load imbalances for MPI applications, in addition to identifying guided placement for threads to improve application performance.
Supports any MPI library, including the MPI library in HPE Performance Software – Message Passing Interface, Intel MPI, Mellanox HPC-X MPI, IBM Spectrum MPI and OpenMPI.
Improve Native MPI Performance for MPI Applications
The HPE Performance Software - Message Passing Interface includes a tool that intercepts the MPI function in a running application and runs them through an MPI library for improved performance.
Access to array services accelerates MPI job launches, enabling launches across thousands of nodes in a matter of seconds.
- Linux® is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries Mellanox® is a registered trademark of Mellanox Technologies in the U.S. and other countries.