The HPE ConvergedSystem 700 is purpose-built, factory-integrated and optimized to meet all of your virtualization, hybrid cloud and workplace productivity needs with faster time-to-value. As an open, modular and scalable converged system, the HPE ConvergedSystem 700 is simple to deploy, manage and support. Open, flexible, and scalable, ConvergedSystem 700 ships with factory-integrated server, storage, networking, and management components—all preconfigured to deliver speed and simplicity. The system also includes integrated lifecycle management compliance, all the way to the workload level, as well as solution-level support with single-vendor accountability.
- The new HPE FlexFabric 5940 is optimized for higher-performance server connectivity, convergence of Ethernet and storage traffic, the capability to handle virtual environments, and low latency.
- New option for the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch delivers proven high performance and density, low latency, and exceptional power efficiency in a broad range of compact form factors.
- Support for HPE OneView 3.0 -- the infrastructure automation engine on HPE ConvergedSystem 700 that helps simplify operations, increasing the speed of IT delivery for new applications and services.
- HPE Helion CloudSystem 10 support. Gain more flexibility, more visibility, and more freedom with the latest release of HPE Helion CloudSystem.
- HPE 3PAR All-inclusive Software Licensing. Every 3PAR system now ships with every feature you need to manage a single array. For multiple systems, add a single Multi-system Software option.
Purpose-built for Virtualization, Cloud, and Workplace Productivity
Delivered as an integrated system, HPE ConvergedSystem 700 supports both VMware® and Microsoft® virtualization environments. The optimized system serves as an ideal infrastructure for building your hybrid cloud, deploying a workplace productivity solution, or supporting other virtualized workloads.
Purpose-built for cloud, HPE ConvergedSystem 700 offers the option to factory-integrate HPE Helion CloudSystem. This powerful solution enables cloud economics and agility for on?premises IT—all operating within a software-defined environment.
Whether you choose HPE ConvergedSystem 700 for Citrix® XenDesktop® or for VMware Horizon®, you receive a fully tested and validated blueprint that defines the optimal configuration for supporting thousands of virtual desktop and application users on a single integrated system.
Built into every HPE ConvergedSystem 700 offering, HPE OneView delivers a single integrated platform designed from the ground up for converged management. Work smarter—with greater visibility and control—enabling you to fully capitalize on the benefits of a converged infrastructure.
Using software-defined templates, HPE OneView automates infrastructure lifecycle management tasks. System administrators can use the templates to define configurations once, and then provision or update the configurations many times—consistently and reliably.
Ease Your Transformation with HPE ConvergedSystem 700
As you look forward to transforming and modernizing to a digital enterprise, remember that HPE can help you get there. Through workload-optimized solutions like ConvergedSystem 700, your IT can become a service provider, enabling your organization to quickly adapt to your market customers’ needs.
A purpose-built system for designing, building, and managing a diverse infrastructure, HPE ConvergedSystem 700.
Reduces risk, improves cost of ownership, and increases operational efficiency
Enables predictable business outcomes by providing out-of-the box automated services
Provides an excellent customer experience from deployment through the entire lifecycle
Demos and videos
- A clear path to hybrid cloud with the new HPE Helion CloudSystem 9.0 and HPE ConvergedSystem 700
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise CDI Information Library