Are you searching for an advanced SQL solution to help with your Big Data and Business Intelligence (BI) analysis? Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014 is complete BI platform that speeds up how you access, analyze, clean and shape both internal and external data and accelerates reliable, mission critical applications so businesses have access to the right data to make better decisions, faster. SQL Server 2014 is scalable across servers, networking and storage with Windows Server 2012 R2. SQL Server 2014 was designed to work in a hybrid environment that spans on-premises and the cloud. With new tools that make it even easier to build back-up and disaster recovery solutions Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is cloud ready when you are.
- Accelerates reliable, mission critical applications with a new In-Memory OLTP engine that can deliver on average 10x, and up to 30x transactional performance gains.
- Provides in-memory OLTP capabilities built into core SQL Server database to significantly improve the transactional speed and throughput of your database application.
- In-Memory Updateable ColumnStore. Provides higher compression and richer query support. For data warehousing workloads this means faster load speed, query performance, and concurrency.
- Seamlessly, transparently integrates solid-state storage by using SSDs as an extension to the database buffer pool, allowing more in-memory processing and reducing disk IO.
- AlwaysOn features like Availability Groups now support up to eight (8) secondary replicas that remain available for reads at all times, even in the presence of network failures.
- New security permissions provide enhanced security and enables administrators to increase separation of duties by isolating permissions based on roles improving compliance and security.
Provides Business-class Data Management for a Wide Variety of Database Applications
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 provides business-class data management for a wide variety of database applications, with the reliability and uptime, security, and manageability users need—all at a low total cost of ownership.
Scalable across servers, networking and storage with Windows Server 2012 R2 and designed to work in a hybrid environment that span on-premises and the cloud.
Faster Insights Across Your Data
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 helps you unlock new insights across the business with consistent, integrated data, built-in reporting, and access through familiar tools. Search, access, shape internal and external data and combine it with unstructured data to broaden insights.
Delivers self-service Business Intelligence (BI) balanced with enterprise security and governance in a single package. Features such as BI Semantic Model delivers increased productivity and data accuracy with built-in tools.
Provides analytical insight, enabling you to gain new understandings with powerful analytical services that drive OLAP cubes and functional data marts.
Cloud Ready When You Are
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 lets you migrate to the cloud when your business is ready, with the flexibility to quickly create, extend and scale solutions that solve challenges and fuel new business opportunities across on-premises and public cloud.
Enables new hybrid cloud solutions and is easier to deploy and manage SQL Server workloads in the cloud, with migration wizards and centralized management.
Provides the ability to scale out and protect your datacenter. With the ability to backup and host large databases in the cloud, and virtualized on-demand capacity at your fingertips, a Hybrid Cloud can help you reduce infrastructure costs.
HP Microsoft Social Media
- HP Microsoft Coffee Coaching YouTube Channel
- HP Microsoft Coffee Coaching Facebook
- HP Microsoft Coffee Coaching Twitter
- HP Microsoft Coffee Coaching Blog
HP Social Media