Does your data center need to scale out better? HP ConvergedSystem 700x offers the fastest, simplest path to converged agility and virtualization. This offering comes in a flexible configuration that can scale to meet most any data center requirements. HP ConvergedSystem 700x melds HP Converged Infrastructure (CI) with the VMware® vSphere® and Microsoft® Hyper-V® infrastructures. This solution is designed for scalable performance, high availability and manageability for any virtualized application. And you get increased agility with lower OpEx. Enabling better application performance and availability, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V set the standard in virtualization, while VMware vCenter® and Microsoft System Center automate the management of a broad pool of data center resources. With HP Converged Infrastructure and management, this combination frees IT to focus on driving innovation.
- HP OneView 1.1
- VMware vSphere with Operations Management 5.5 Update 1
- VMware vCenter Operations Manager 5.5 Update 1
- ConvergedSystem 700x Backup and Recovery Guidance with VMware, DataProtector and StoreOnce Software
- ConvergedSystem 700x Backup and Recovery Guidance with VMware, Commvault and StoreOnce Software
Accelerated Business Outcomes with Greater Simplicity
The HP ConvergedSystem 700x reduces time to value by deploying complete purpose built, workload optimized systems.
Comes with built-in resource provisioning to reduce both installation and ongoing management.
You get integrated, automated, common management through HP OneView, reducing infrastructure complexity with automation simplicity.
You benefit from single-vendor support for the end-to-end system.
Reduced Risk with Superior Infrastructure and HP Innovative Expertise
The HP ConvergedSystem 700x delivers a reliable implementation with proven HP best practices.
It provides business continuity delivering consistent high availability.
Comprehensive strategies for backup, disaster recovery (DR), and security.
HP integrated server, storage, networking management with VMware and Microsoft.
Lower Costs and Greater Investment Protection
The HP ConvergedSystem 700x provides 3X IT efficiency at 28 percent lower total cost of ownership.1
Your business receives greater efficiencies derived from industry-leading blades and servers, unique converged scale-out storage, and common management.
ConvergedSystem 700x supports a variety of application workloads including virtualized tier 1 applications.
Scalable and extensible to the VMware, Microsoft or HP cloud management platforms.
Easily expandable infrastructure and a flexible on-ramp to cloud computing.
ESG, Economic Value, EVV model, October 2013
- Solution brief
- Solution architecture guide
- Taking a fresh look at data center virtualization
- Analyzing Economic Value of HP ConvergedSystem 700x with VMware vSphere
- Analyzing Economic Value of HP ConvergedSystem 700x with Microsoft Hyper-V
Demos and videos
HP Reference Architectures
- HP App Map for Citrix XenDesktop on ConvergedSystem 700x with VMware vSphere - Solution Brief
- HP App Map for Microsoft Exchange 2013 on ConvergedSystem 700x with Hyper-V - Solution brief
- HP App Map for DB Consolidation for Microsoft SQL Server on ConvergedSystem 700x
- Provisioning Highly Available SQL Server Virtual Machines for the HP App Map for DB Consolidation for Microsoft SQL Server on ConvergedSystem 700x
- See more on the HP Reference Architecture Library
HP Technical White Papers
- HP RC for Microsoft Exchange 2013 on HP ConvergedSystem 700x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform on HP ConvergedSystem 700x
- HP RA for Red Hat on ConvergedSystem 700x