To stay ahead of the competition, your business must move quickly. To accelerate IT service delivery, organizations are demanding a simpler and more efficient IT infrastructure with automated workflows. HPE OneView is your infrastructure automation engine built with software intelligence. It streamlines provisioning and lifecycle management across compute, storage and fabric and enables IT staff can control resources programmatically through a unified API. With HPE OneView, infrastructure can be configured, monitored, updated and repurposed with a single line of code, allowing IT teams to more effectively meet changing application needs.
- The HPE OneView Global Dashboard provides a unified view of the health of servers, profiles and enclosures (up to 10 appliances) across multiple virtual and physical appliances.
- In-service Virtual Connect to HPE OneView migration helps accelerate and simplify the migration.
- Extended platform support for HPE Apollo 2000, 4000, 6000 and 8000 series (monitoring), full support of ProLiant DL (including RAID) and ToR network management (Cisco 5K/6K).
- Integrated Remote support feature to receive 24x7 monitoring, pre-failure alerts, automatic call logging and automatic parts dispatch.
- Automated cluster deployment via the RESTful API for HPE CloudSystem Version 10 and Cloud Services Automation (CSA).
- Automated backup scheduling on daily and weekly basis or on demand.
Deploy Infrastructure Faster with Software Defined Intelligence
The HPE OneView includes templates so domain experts are able to model important settings in software such as RAID configuration, BIOS settings, FW baseline, network uplinks and downlinks, and SAN storage volumes and zoning.
Infrastructure device drivers and firmware updates can be automated at scale. Frictionless firmware updates provide the ability to conduct minor updates to infrastructure (frames and interconnect modules) online with zero downtime and major updates with reduced downtime.
OneView delivers a new level of storage automation that makes businesses more responsive and efficient. HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage is fully integrated with OneView server profiles, which saves time by automating a policy-driven rollout of enterprise class storage resources.
OneView connects with HPE Cloud Services Automation 10 (CSA) to facilitate provisioning of cloud services that contain physical and virtualized components. Via OneView integration, CSA will allow you to provision multi-node virtualization clusters using OneView Server Profile Templates.
Simplify Lifecycle Operations with Proactive Insight and Frictionless Updates
HPE OneView delivers proactive insights into the health of your entire infrastructure. An intuitive dashboard provides an at-a-glance view of the status of your servers, storage pools and enclosures. Color-coded icons clearly show which systems are functioning properly and which ones need attention.
Software defined templates make it easy to update firmware baselines. By changing the baseline in the server profile template, managed systems will self-identify themselves as requiring updates. Those systems may then be updated individually or as a group.
HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) simplifies monitoring and remote control. Agentless monitoring validates that any system hardware failures are rapidly reported to HPE OneView. Remote control allows rapid access to system power and remote console whether the server is running or offline.
Integrated remote support automatically logs hardware failures with Hewlett Packard Enterprise support to speed problem resolution and accelerate parts or service technician dispatch.
The HPE OneView Global Dashboard will make it easy to manage thousands of HPE BladeSystem c-Class, HPE ProLiant DL, HPE Hyper Converged 380, HPE Synergy and HPE Apollo portfolios through an integrated view.
Increase Productivity with a Unified API and Growing Partner Ecosystem
Integrated with the unified API, HPE OneView supports both traditional environments and the IT environment needed for best practices. It extends the power of the Composable Infrastructure (CI) to virtualization, facilities management, automation, cloud, and application development.
The state change message bus and REST APIs enable a closed-loop automation process. By making it easy to learn about and make changes to managed devices, infrastructure, virtualization, and line of business administrators can exert control over resources without detailed knowledge of each device.
OneView integrates seamlessly with key HPE management tools such as Operations Orchestration, Server Automation, Operations Bridge, Cloud Optimizer and Operations Analytics to deliver end-to-end workflow and business process management from infrastructure through application.
ISV partners are also taking advantage of the unified API to automate solutions. These partners range from large software suites like VMware® vCenter®, Microsoft® System Center, and HPE Software to solution providers like Chef, Docker, Ansible, Arista, Eaton, nLyte, Schneider Electric and others.
Accelerate Time to Value with HPE Services and Support
HPE OneView 24 x 7 support provides the expertise required to address problems with product configuration or operations as well as conduct defect analysis and resolution.
Installation and start-up as well as migration services simplify installation and configuration of OneView for a limited number of systems to deliver the best experience from day one.
HPE OneView News
- Migrate to HPE OneView webinar
- EMIS Health Leverages HPE ConvergedSystem 700x with HPE OneView to Increase the Scalability and Speed of Its Business - Analyst report
- Asante prescribes HPE converged infrastructure for critical Epic EMR, HPE BladeSystem, 3Par StoreServ storage, HPE OneView & HPE Virtual Connect
Videos and related data
- Watch HPE OneView demo videos
- Information Library
- HPE OneView Interoperability with VMware vCenter
- Hyper-V Cluster Expansion and Status with HPE OneView for Microsoft
- HPE BladeSystem
- HPE Virtual Connect
- HPE ProLiant DL Rack Servers
- HPE OneView Partner Integrations
- Server Management