Are you looking for a one-stop solution for your SUSE® environment? SUSE Linux Enterprise Server from HPE for HPE ProLiant Servers with Hewlett Packard Enterprise branded support provides businesses a dependable and highly available Linux® operating environment for any supported version. Allows you to make one phone call for both hardware and software support and a single point of accountability.
- 1, 3 and 5 year / 9x5 and 24x7 support options.
- High Availability Extension with 1 and 5 year support offerings.
- High performance computing (HPC) with 1 and 5 year subscriptions.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server from HPE powered by Ceph open source software lowers the costs of scalable storage by running on distributed Hewlett Packard Enterprise server clusters delivering block (virtual machine storage) and object (archive storage) solutions.
HPE SAP® HANA® Appliance is built on HPE ProLiant Servers and SUSE Linux for SAP Applications.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server from HPE offers reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) features designed to increase system uptime.
Build a mission critical environment by combining SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension with HPE Serviceguard for Linux.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server products from HPE are certified and supported across the entire HPE Servers portfolio.
Comprehensive global services portfolio providing trusted and reliable support.
- HPE | SUSE Alliance
- HPE SUSE Certification and Support
- HPE ProLiant Server Operating Systems and Virtualization
- HPE Software Delivery Repository
- HPE Linux Support & Services