Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Need help grow your business? The HPE iLO Essentials allow you to grow your business with confidence. Save time and money with this HPE iLO Essentials license that offers remote server management uniquely designed for small and medium business servers, delivering you more value for your investment. HPE iLO Essentials provides you ease of remote server set up via virtual media, increased efficiency and lower operational costs with full remote management access through the Integrated Remote Console, and faster time to resolution with proactive email notifications. HPE iLO Essentials is available on HPE ProLiant 10/100 series servers and Microserver only.
- Redfish 1.0 conformance (2.30 and later).
- Learn More links for selected Integrated Management Log (IML) events (2.30 and later).
- Integrated Remote Console improvements (Java Web Start and Java applet) (2.40 and later).
- NIC auto selection (2.40 and later).
Deploy, Manage and Monitor your Server from Anywhere at Any time
Integrated Remote Console provides the ability to operate on a remote server as if you were at the server console.
Virtual Media via Integrated remote console to enable server administrators to deploy server image/patches in remote locations without on-site staff.
Server health status alerts via e-mail.
Save Time and Money - Remotely Manage and Troubleshoot Servers on the Go
HPE iLO Essentials saves time and money by providing an Integrated Remote Console that gives your IT staff the ability to interact directly with the server environment without leaving their desk, helping save on travel expenses.
Keep an Eye on the Health Status of Your Server
HPE iLO Essentials provides email based alerting via email notifications.
iLO Product Information
- iLO Licensing
- iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition License
- iLO Advanced License
- iLO Scale Out License
- Active Health System
- Agentless Management
- Intelligent Provisioning
- RESTful Application Programming Interface (API) - Redfish
- Smart Update Manager (SUM)
- iLO Features and Supported Servers
- iLO Licensing Guide
- iLO Licensing Installation Instructions
- iLO User Guide
- iLO Information Library
iLO Support and Download
iLO Language Pack download