Design, deliver, and run enterprise blockchain workloads quickly and easily.
Do you need a solution to centralize the management of your HPE ProLiant Server environment?
HPE Insight Control gives you an essential server management experience, resulting in superior centralized management of physical and virtual servers. You can use HPE Insight Control to manage the health of your HPE ProLiant Servers, to deploy and migrate your servers quickly, and to optimize power consumption and performance. You can manage Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers running Microsoft® Windows®, Red Hat® and SUSE®, Linux®, VMware® ESXi™, and Microsoft Hyper-V® environments.
HPE Insight Control integrates not only with Hewlett Packard Enterprise software products, but also with leading third-party enterprise management consoles, such as Microsoft System Center and VMware® vCenter™. You can purchase HPE Insight Control via standalone licenses or via bundles with HPE ProLiant Servers and HPE BladeSystem enclosures.
- Support for HPE ProLiant Gen10 Servers.
- Support for iLO5 1.20, VC 4.70, OA 4.80.
- HPE SUM 8.2 support.
Provision and Migrate Servers Quickly
HPE Insight Control allows you to physically provision your operating system to bare-metal servers for firmware, BIOS, and HPE Smart Array updating.
Insight Control allows you to physically provision your operating system to bare-metal servers for firmware, BIOS and HPE Smart Array updating.
Easily migrate from Rapid Deployment Pack (RDP) to HPE Insight Control server provisioning by using the RDP Migration Utility or Hewlett Packard Enterprise Migration Service.
Automate migration workload from existing servers (HPE ProLiant G8 and G7 Servers) to the HPE ProLiant Gen9 Server technologies or to virtual machines on VMware® ESXi and Microsoft® HyperV® hosts.
Monitor Infrastructure Health and Performance
HPE Insight Control provides comprehensive monitoring of system health and performance through HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM), including "phone home" and warranty and service contract reporting functions when integrated with HPE Insight Remote Support.
Quickly pinpoint and resolve bottlenecks with processors, memory, NICs, PCI buses to tune your existing server infrastructure for increased performance.
Compare actual performance with the known capabilities of each component, and determine in real time which components are experiencing performance issues.
Control Servers Remotely
With HPE Insight Control you can take control of your remote servers whether the operating system is running or offline. Allows up to four administrators to share a single session with HPE Insight Control.
Automatically capture video footage of failure sequences as well as complex configuration operations to assist you in troubleshooting.
Perform unattended server provisioning with remote provisioning or perform remote operations such as switching the server on and off or rebooting.
Optimize Power and Energy consumption
HPE Insight Control measures your power usage for an individual server or for a group of servers with HPE Insight Control.
Customize your power usage to fit more servers within your existing power and thermal capacity, without affecting performance or electrical risk.
Increase your uptime and reduce human error by using Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intelligent Power Discovery and Location Discovery Services.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Hyper-V® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Red Hat® is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
- SUSE® is a registered trademark of Suse.
- Linux® is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- vSphere® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- ESXi™ is a trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- vCenter™ is a trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.