Discover Las Vegas 2017
June 05, 2017 • Press Kit
Get all the Latest Announcements from HPE's Discover Las Vegas Conference
At Discover Las Vegas 2017, Hewlett Packard Enterprise unveiled new solutions from the core to the edge -- designed to help customers compete in the digital world and achieve their business goals faster.
- On June 5, 2017, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, unveiled a new enterprise core and aggregation switch and the industrys most advanced operating system, ArubaOS-CX, designed for modern mobility, cloud and IoT requirements.
- On June 5, 2017, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, debuted a new addition to its location-based services portfolio that helps organizations easily track valued assets, resulting in improved organizational efficiency and lower capital and operational costs associated with misplaced assets. The Aruba asset tracking solution is fully integrated into the Aruba wireless infrastructure, enabling simplified, fully integrated deployments at dramatically reduced costs.
- On June 5, 2017, Hewlett Packard Enterprise revealed the world's most secure industry standard servers with the introduction of its next-generation ProLiant portfolio. HPE is the first vendor to put silicon-based security into its industry standard servers addressing firmware attacks, which are one of the biggest threats facing enterprises and governments today. Building on this new secure foundation, HPE also announced advancements in software-defined infrastructure that deliver new levels of agility and economic flexibility.
- HPE Unveils the Worlds Most Secure Industry Standard Servers
- The New Compute Experience webcast will dive into security, agility and economic control. Watch Alain Andreoli, SVP and GM, Data Center Infrastructure Group, Mark Potter, SVP and Chief Technology Officer, Ana Pinczuk, SVP, HPE Pointnext and Susan Blocher, VP of Marketing, Data Center Infrastructure Group here.
- On June 5, 2017, Hewlett Packard Enterprise introduced enhancements to its Partner Ready program and a new suite of digital tools and content to create new opportunities for partners to profit from high-growth segments in Hybrid IT, Data and Analytics, and Edge Computing.
- On June 5, 2017, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, in an effort to simplify IT for small and medium sized businesses, announced an exclusive partnership with ClearCenter, a leading open source platform provider, to offer ClearOS, a Linux-based operating system on HPE ProLiant servers.
- On June 5, 2017, Hewlett Packard Enterprise unveiled expanded capabilities to its HPE Synergy composable infrastructure platform and HPE OneView, including: increased performance, improved security, faster storage provisioning and improved infrastructure automation. In addition, and as part of the next phase of the companys composable strategy, HPE introduced "Project New Stack," which allows organizations to extend the management of workloads and applications beyond traditional infrastructure to multiple clouds.
On June 6, 2017, Hewlett Packard Enterprise announced The Machine User Group, an open community of technologists, developers and industry experts interested in programming for the Memory-Driven Computing environment. In addition, the company shared more information about the commercialization of Memory-Driven Computing technologies and highlighted The German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE) as its first customer using the HPE Memory-Driven Computing architecture.
On June 6, 2017, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, in conjunction with Tata Communications, announced the implementation of the worlds first LoRaWAN™ based Integrated City Management in Jamshedpur, India.
On June 6, 2017, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, in conjunction with strategic partner PwC, announced the creation of the first Smart Cities Experience Center leveraging the HPE Universal IoT Platform to support development, testing and management initiatives of IoT applications spanning multiple use cases, with the goal of driving scale, security and speed.
On June 6, 2017, Hewlett Packard Enterprise shared how it helped Texmark Chemicals, Inc. a family-owned chemical processing plant in Galena Park, Texas, to design and build a refinery of the future, modernizing Texmark's facilities with IoT technologies to make the refinery safer and more efficient.