HP Helps Partners Capitalize on the New Style of IT
New Offerings Are Designed to Disrupt Markets, Capture Opportunities and Accelerate Business
LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Mar 24, 2014) - HP (NYSE: HPQ) today announced new solutions, sales tools, services and updates to the HP PartnerOne program that enable partners to accelerate growth while transitioning to the New Style of IT.
"The New Style of IT requires a new style of partnering," said Meg Whitman, president and chief executive officer, HP. "Together, HP and our partners have become the go-to technology provider for the New Style of IT with industry-leading technology solutions, programs and incentives that help partners drive growth."
HP partners such as Entisys Solutions Inc., a California-based enterprise solutions provider, believe these advancements will help them capture new opportunities, streamline their business and help grow their bottom line.
"Partners are looking for tools and resources that help them stay ahead of competitors and meet evolving customer needs," said Mike Strohl, chief executive officer, Entisys Solutions, Inc. "HP is delivering leading tools, solutions and programs that make business more streamlined and more profitable, and the innovations that propel our company and our customers to success."
New programs and tools help partners seize opportunity
Enhancements to the HP PartnerOne program -- available later this year -- include:
- Expanding the program to include service providers, system and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) integrators, independent software vendors (ISVs) and distributors.
- Launching HP PartnerOne for Cloud to help partners meet customer demand for hybrid cloud solutions spanning private, public and managed deployments.
- Adding HP PartnerOne Cloud Reseller Specialization to support HP partners who resell HP Public Cloud in the United States, HP Managed CloudSystem Matrix and cloud services from HP PartnerOne Service Providers (formerly CloudAgile).
- Enhancing support for international deals by centralizing special pricing requests and extending certain HP PartnerOne benefits into satellite countries.
- Opening HP's full portfolio of support services to partners, enabling them to co-sell HP Datacenter Services, HP Flexible Capacity Services and HP Proactive Care Services and renew their installed base using the enhanced HP Services360 Pro application.
New training, sales tools and HP SMB Flex-Bundles for the New Style of IT including:
- A new learning management tool to simplify the process of identifying HP ExpertOne certifications needed for HP PartnerOne specializations. Geared toward education managers within partner organizations, the tool automates training assignments.
- Direct VIP access to an experienced HP engineer for HP ExpertOne Master-certified professionals, enabling faster, 24/7, unlimited calls for break/fix service support resolution spanning HP solutions.
- New HP Sales Plays that help partners open more doors and close deals faster. Platinum, Gold and Silver partners now receive the same training as HP sales staff, including sales play cards, white boards, videos and role-playing dialogue on topics related to hybrid cloud, IT modernization and workforce productivity.
- An expanded portfolio of HP SMB Flex-Bundles engineered for Microsoft workloads. These solutions include HP servers, storage, networking and Microsoft software that help SMB customers deploy virtualization, communication and data management solutions to solve their top-of-mind issues.
- The HPFS partner connection online portal allows channel partners to quickly respond to customer inquiries, process deals more efficiently and gain access to flexible investment solutions that make it easy to sell bundled solutions and increase profitability.
- The HPFS partner pledge sets a clear standard for what partners can expect from HPFS and includes specific commitments from HP for support of their business.
HP also unveiled new offerings for ISVs, including HP Enterprise Cloud Services Software as a Service (SaaS) Accelerator -- based on the HP Enterprise Cloud Services Virtual Private Cloud -- which allows ISVs to accelerate speed to market and reduce risk for their clients by migrating to a SaaS model on HP's managed cloud.
Streamlined partner collaboration makes it easier to do business
HP is making it simpler for partners to work with HP. For example, Avnet has partnered with HP Data Protector and HP StoreOnce teams to develop a new Backup and Recovery solution enablement program. This program enables Avnet's partners to help customers of all sizes lower total cost of ownership and realize a positive return on investment quickly and effectively.
HP also is equipping partners to expand pipelines, win deals and help grow revenue through HP Unison, a framework of infrastructure, programs and processes that helps partners advance their business. New and improved tools and support within HP Unison will enable partners with a streamlined, collaborative, end-to-end approach to partnering accessible 24/7 through the new HP Unison Partner Portal. This portal provides access to all of the eServices that enable partner interactions, including joint business planning, streamlined deal registration and quoting, market development funds management, lead and opportunity management, and enhanced partner compensation visibility.
HP Global Partner Conference 2014
The HP Global Partner Conference is HP's largest annual partner conference. At this year's event -- March 24-26 in Las Vegas -- HP will present the HP PartnerOne Awards to celebrate partners who have demonstrated outstanding market leadership, portfolio sales and overall growth and performance over the past year.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers' most complex challenges in every region of the world. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance, market share or competitive performance relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include the need to address the many challenges facing HP's businesses; the competitive pressures faced by HP's businesses; risks associated with executing HP's strategy and plans for future operations; the impact of macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the need to manage third-party suppliers and the distribution of HP's products and services effectively; the protection of HP's intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; risks associated with HP's international operations; the development and transition of new products and services and the enhancement of existing products and services to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its suppliers, customers, clients and partners; the hiring and retention of key employees; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the execution, timing and results of restructuring plans, including estimates and assumptions related to the cost and the anticipated benefits of implementing those plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2013, and that are otherwise described or updated from time to time in HP's Securities and Exchange Commission reports. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Related Media Contacts
- For all Worldwide Media Inquiries, please contact: email@example.com