HPE GPC 2016 Press Kit
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) today announced, from its 2016 Global Partner Conference (GPC), new offerings and expanded resources specifically designed to help channel partners navigate and accelerate their growth in a highly dynamic technology landscape. HPE’s industry-leading Partner Ready program is expanding to deliver additional resources to partners of all sizes and specialties, including: the integration of competencies designed to help partners capture additional market share, a new and fully integrated Partner Ready Networking Program, a revamped Partner Ready Service Provider (PRSP) Program, as well as an updated suite of ready-made partner marketing resources.
HPE Partner Ready Program Updates
- A Competencies-Driven Approach to HPE Partner Ready
HPE is now empowering and rewarding partners working to accelerate their sales growth in specific areas with the introduction of channel “competencies” – or a refined expertise around clusters of select HPE solutions. HPE Partner Ready will feature a total of 11 competencies, with six formally launching at GPC and the remaining rolling out over the next 12 months based on partner feedback and market needs.
- Planned Competencies are: Application Development and Transformation, IT Automation and Orchestration, Risk Management and Secure Design, Incident Recovery*, Threat Detection and Response, Data Discovery and Assessment, Data Management Infrastructure and Architecture*, Data Analytics and Business Insight, Intelligent Workplace*, Digital Collaboration*, and Campus Mobility.
- These competencies are reflective of HPE’s solutions and services that span the enterprise and are key to the future of growth of HPE and the partner ecosystem.
- HPE Partner Ready for Networking Program
The new Partner Ready for Networking program combines the best elements of the Aruba PartnerEdge and HPE Networking channel programs to enable partners to capitalize on the burgeoning enterprise mobility market. With a comprehensive line of industry-leading mobile-first campus, branch and IoT solutions and services, backed by predictable profitability and an ease of doing business, the new Partner Ready for Networking Program provides Aruba and HPE Networking partners with the comprehensive benefits of Partner Ready and a clear path to revenue growth. More information can be found here.
- HPE Partner Ready for Service Providers Program
HPE is unveiling a newly enhanced track within Partner Ready specifically addressing the needs of the growing number of Service Providers (SPs) delivering their services using HPE technology and IT investment solutions. Strategic improvements – including more seamless alignment across the channel hardware/software portfolio, and innovative IT consumption options – ensure we are their vendor of choice for all SP needs today and into the future. Examples of program enhancements available on November 1 include:
- Flexible Capacity to enable Partners to align their data center operational costs with subscription revenues;
- Partner training and education to permit greater utilization of HPE technologies to deliver new service offerings; and
- Service Provider Certification to create additional differentiation in the market and customer confidence.
- HPE Partner Ready for Technology Partners Program
HPE has revamped the Partner Ready for Technology Partners Program to enable independent software vendors and independent hardware vendors to more easily integrate, validate and market product integrations together with HPE. Delivering a predictable partner experience, this program offers technology partners the right tools, processes, and resources to help HPE and our partners develop the solutions our joint customers need in order to accelerate innovation, transformation, and value—resulting in increased mutual revenue and market share. More information can be found here.
- HPE Partner Ready Marketing Tools
HPE has dramatically expanded the breadth of on-demand marketing resources available to partners of all levels, addressing the needs of both traditional and new media marketing. New industry-leading resources include a social media center, a marketing concierge service, content syndications tools, marketing training tools and webinars.
- HPE Partner Ready Social Media Center: Contains images, thought leadership pieces, infographics, You Tube videos, White Papers and other social media assets.
- Marketing Concierge Service: Provides email or chat support, 24 hours a day, 5 days per week with support in up to 22 languages.
- HPE Partner Ready IT Investment Online Tools**
HPE Financial Services has announced the Partner Connection API, a plug-and-play interface that integrates directly into a partner’s online portal environment. Partners can select from a variety of functional interfaces to help their customers choose how they want to acquire, pay for and consume technology. The online calculator provides end-user customers with a quick quote for an HPE solution (hardware, software, and services), embedded quote for a ready-made integrated HPE and partner solution, and CRM tool to custom-design an integrated HPE and partner solution. For more information visit http://hpe.to/6000BfS2a.
Increased Growth Opportunities with Expanded Enterprise Mobility
HPE is introducing numerous product enhancements that aim to prepare enterprise network users and data centers for the demands of the future today. Viewed collectively, these expanded solutions deliver the speed, agility and power enterprises will require, alongside the profitability and reliability partners expect of HPE.
- Aruba Mobile First Platform
Aruba is unveiling the Aruba Mobile First Platform, a software layer that uses application programming interfaces (APIs) to provide third-party developers and business leaders with network insights to improve applications and services. The platform accelerates integration and innovation of mobile and IoT at the speed of the developer ecosystem, rather than the pace of a single vendor. By utilizing the rich contextual information that the Aruba infrastructure collects from connected devices, developers and organizations can improve existing and create new applications that enhance the customer experience, improve business operations and drive new revenue opportunities. More information can be found here.
- Flexible Consumption Models for Networking
Aruba is announcing new network procurement and consumption models to give enterprise customers more flexibility and choice in how they obtain and support their network infrastructure. The new Network as a Service, managed service, and cloud-based networking options enable partners to offer tailored solutions to reduce capital costs, minimize customer risks, and provide scalability on-demand. More information can be found here.
- HPE Flexible Capacity
HPE Flexible Capacity is expanding to provide even more opportunities to partners looking to use this unique IT ownership experience as an engine for growth. More details on HPE’s differentiated Flexible Capacity approach for channel can be found here.
- HC 380 Rapid Bundles for the Channel
HPE is announcing an expansion of Hyper Converged 380 offerings for channel partners. These rapid bundles consist of hardware, support and startup services all tied together, providing customers the ability to order customized virtualization, cloud and VDI workloads all in five clicks or less. More information on the news can be found here.
- Extending HPE Flash and Software-Defined Storage to SMB
HPE is significantly expanding the reach of its entry storage portfolio to help SMBs modernize and accelerate their IT systems with the introduction of the new HPE StoreVirtual 3200 and HPE MSA 2042 storage systems. These latest innovations give partners an easy way to help their customers start small and grow without disruption while eliminating technology dead ends. Details on both new products can be found here.
- Docker Ready Server
As part of HPE’s partnership with Docker, Inc., the industry’s first HPE Docker ready Server is now available. The HPE pre-configured server platforms are ready for Docker Engines. The server models include the HPE ProLiant DL360, DL380 and BL460. The servers will be delivered ready for container environments, greater infrastructure optimization, improved time-to-application performance and supported by HPE Technical Services and backed by Docker. More details on the HPE Docker ready Server Program can be found here.
 Denotes a competency immediately available to partners
- Jim Harold, Vice President of North American Channels, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
- Donna Grothjan, Vice President of Worldwide Channels, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
- Chris Kozup, Vice President, Marketing, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
- Dominic Orr, President, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company