Discover Las Vegas
Learn about the latest announcements from Discover Las Vegas 2016
At Discover Las Vegas 2016, Hewlett Packard Enterprise announced new customer engagements with GE, Docker, Star Trek and others as well as enhancements to its Storage, Converged Data Infrastructure, Cloud and The Machine software that will better aid companies of all sizes to transition to hybrid IT and put them in a better position to turn ideas into value.
- On June 6, 2016, HPE announced teamed that they with Paramount Pictures to imagine technology 250 years into the future for the upcoming Star Trek Beyond feature film from Paramount Pictures and Skydance set for worldwide release beginning July 20.
- On June 7, 2016, HPE announced an exciting initiative to bring The Machine to open source developers very early in the software development cycle. The initiative invites the open source community to collaborate on HPE's largest and most notable research project, which is focused on reinventing the computer architecture on which all computers have been built for the past 60 years.
- On June 7, 2016, HPE announced new data storage solutions to help customers unlock the value of the all-flash datacenter. Updates to the HPE 3PAR StoreServ flash portfolio include the world's most capacity-dense all-flash system,1 persistent storage for containers, unified storage enhancements, and flash-integrated data protection.
- On June 7, 2016, HPE announced OneView 3.0 to provide software-defined intelligence across HPE's family of infrastructure solutions, including HPE ProLiant, HPE BladeSystem, HPE 3PAR StoreServ, HPE Hyper Converged solutions, and HPE Synergy, the industry's first composable infrastructure.
- On June 7, 2016, HPE announced a strategic alliance with Docker, Inc., the company behind the open platform that enables organizations to build, ship and run distributed applications on any infrastructure.
- On June 7, 2016, HPE introduced updates to its HPE Helion cloud portfolio today at HPE Discover.
- On June 7, 2016, HPE introduced enhancements to HPE Helion Managed Cloud and HPE Cloud Services Broker services to help enterprises improve control over their hybrid infrastructure.
- On June 8, 2016, HPE announced a strategic agreement to unite cutting-edge Internet of Things (IoT) technologies from HPE with GE’s industrial expertise and its Predix platform to bring digital know-how to the industry sector.
- On June 8, 2016, HPE unveiled the Edgeline EL1000 and Edgeline EL4000, the industry’s first converged systems for the Internet of Things (IoT).
Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Paramount Pictures Partner to Propel Technology 250 Years into the Future in Star Trek Beyond
HPE film integrations and new ad campaign feature futuristic concept technologies inspired by The Machine
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Extends All-Flash Datacenter Capabilities with Leading Density and Data Services
Accelerating the mainstream adoption of flash for more workloads, at greater scale, with less risk
Strategic agreement brings together HPE and GE IoT technologies and expertise to deliver Predix capabilities at the edge
New IoT solutions, services and ecosystem provide device security and enables decision making at the edge
New management portal and support for Microsoft Azure help enterprises gain control over hybrid infrastructure
Company brings its most ambitious research project to the open source community
Servers and IoT Systems
- Blog post: 7 Reasons Why We Need to Compute at the Edge
- Video: HPE + Flowserve: Harnessing the Industrial Internet
- Article: The Internet of Things and Security: Is Your Enterprise Protected?
- Article: The Inevitable Connection of Everything: The Future of the Internet of Things
- Article: How to Get the Most From the Internet of Things: Computing at the Edge
- Article: How Your Smartphone Knows You’re Binge-Watching “Narcos”
- Article: The Lithium-ion Battery That Could: How We’ll Reinvent the Grid
- White Paper: Be a Smart City: Look at Smart Street lighting
- White Paper: The Internet of Things and Connected Cars
- Case Study: Jamba Juice Solves Business Issues with All-Flash Storage
- Case Study: Stella & Dot Speeds Business Growth with Flash
- Datasheet: HPE 3PAR 20000 Storage family Data Sheet
- Datasheet: HPE Datacenter Care Service Data Sheet
- QuickSpec: HPE 3PAR 20000 StoreServ 20000 Storage QuickSpecs
- Brochure: Converged Data Protection – HPE StoreOnce Recovery Manager Central
- Brochure: Flash Buyer’s Guide: Invest in the Right Flash Storage Solution
- Whitepaper: Flash Buyer’s Guide: Invest in the Right Flash Storage Solution
- Solution Brief: HPE StoreEver Archive Manager and HPE StoreEver Archive Migrator
- Analyst White Paper: HPE StoreEver Archive Manager and HPE StoreEver Archive Migrator
- Business White Paper: HPE StoreEver Archive Solutions
- Technical White Paper: HPE StoreEver Archive Manager
HPE Converged Data Center Infrastructure
- Brochure: HPE Synergy at a Glance
- Brochure: OneView 3.0
- Guide: 5 Steps to Building a Composable Infrastructure with HPE Synergy
- White Paper: HPE Synergy Architecture
- White Paper: HPE Composable Infrastructure
- White Paper: HPE Synergy Management Infrastructure
- White Paper: A Compelling On-Premises Alternative to Public Cloud
- Dr. Tom Bradicich, Vice President and General Manager, Servers and IoT Systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Mark Potter, Senior Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, Enterprise Group, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manish Goel, SVP and GM, Storage, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Patrick Osborne, Senior Director of Product Management and Marketing, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Converged Data Center Infrastructure
- Ric Lewis, SVP and GM, Converged Data Center Infrastructure, Hewlett Pacakard Enterprise
- Paul Miller, VP Marketing, Converged Data Center Infrastructure, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jay Jamison, VP, Product Marketing, HP Helion, HPE Cloud
- Bobby Patrick, CMO, HPE Cloud
- Omri Gazitt VP Products and Services, HP Helion