Hewlett Packard Enterprise Launches New Solutions to Give SMBs Competitive Edge
Compute platforms, integrated hardware solutions and the HPE Small Business Marketplace help SMB customers win in the New Style of Business
PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 11, 2015 – Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) today announced new end-to-end solutions to provide small and midsize businesses (SMBs) the tools they need to increase productivity, reduce costs and grow their businesses.
The new solutions are engineered specifically for SMBs, allowing for quick deployment and easy management at every stage of business growth, and are priced within reach of today’s SMBs. They are available through the HPE Just Right IT Program and include:
- ProLiant Tower and Rack Gen9 servers featuring Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series and Xeon® E3-1200 v5 series
- Pre-engineered and configured Flex Solutions
- The Small Business Marketplace e-commerce platform
- The HPE Subscription for Servers financing option
“Small and midsize businesses have to embrace major enterprise technology trends but with a fraction of the resources and budget,” said Doug Oathout, Vice President of Channel Partner Alliances and OEM Marketing at HPE. “Hewlett Packard Enterprise is launching new tools that will allow our SMB customers to easily and affordably adapt to the changing technology landscape without comprising quality, efficiency and flexibility.”
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Innovation Helps SMBs Jumpstart and Grow Their Business
To address the multiple workloads of SMB customers, HPE is expanding its ProLiant 10 series Compute portfolio. The new servers are designed to provide small businesses on a budget with the right balance of memory, storage, performance and manageability to drive business growth. They include:
- ProLiant DL20 Gen9: An entry-level compact rack server designed for customers that need to manage their servers both onsite and remotely, and require a scalable solution that can handle multiple applications at once, all within an affordable price point.
- ProLiant ML30 Gen9: An affordable, standalone unit for small businesses and home offices featuring a compact design and a wide range of storage expandability, making it the ideal platform for growing businesses and service providers running IT infrastructure workloads in space-constrained environments.
These two new servers are part of our purpose-built ProLiant 10 and 100 series family that address priority workloads to run small and mid-sized businesses.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Flex Solutions Enable Better Productivity for SMBs
To address SMB needs to increase productivity, HPE is introducing new offerings that integrate server, storage, networking and services financial services and options, which helps enable workplace productivity. They include:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Flex Solution for My First Server: Enables employees to work from anywhere, anytime and with any device, while protecting critical business data.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Flex Solution for Secure Encryption: Protects critical customer data at rest on any hard disk drive, solid state drive or cache memory connected to the server.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Offers Better Online Buying Experience for SMBs
Targeted to SMBs, HPE’s Small Business Marketplace will pull direct feeds from participating partners’ online inventory so that customers can easily compare pricing and availability at a glance. Hewlett Packard Enterprise will pilot the Marketplace in the U.S. starting this year and plans to roll it out to other regions in 2016. For more information on the HPE Small Business Marketplace, please visit www.hpe.com/marketplace.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Offers New Financing Options
New to the HPE Financial Services portfolio, the HPE Subscription for Servers1 program enables SMB customers to access a fully-supported IT solution with the flexibility to acquire, consume and pay on a monthly basis. Partners can custom-configure a bundle of hardware, software and support to help SMB customers meet unique business demands.
Pricing and Availability
The ProLiant DL20 and ML30 Gen9 servers will be available on December 1, 2015 from HPE and worldwide channel partners. Initial configuration pricing is expected to start at approximately $660 for the ProLiant DL20 and $599 for the ProLiant ML30 Gen9.
Flex solutions and financing options, including Subscription Services, Technology Refresh, Consolidation Services, Payment Deferrals and Pre-Provisioning, are available through HPE Financial Services to provide authorized partners and customers with an easy and effective way to acquire ProLiant 10 series servers and refresh over time.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure. More information about HPE (NYSE:HPE) is available at https://www.hpe.com
1Financing and service offerings available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively HPFSC) in certain countries and is subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation. Rates and terms are based on customer’s credit rating, offering types, services and/or equipment type and options. Not all customers may qualify. Not all services or offers are available in all countries. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.