HPE named among the top 20 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune
APRIL 12, 2022 • BLOG POST • ALAN MAY, CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
IN THIS ARTICLE
- HPE has been ranked 19th on Fortune’s 2022 list of 100 Best Companies to Work For
- We’re working to win the competition for talent by focusing on culture and our team members’ experience
- Expectations of employers have changed over the last few years, with more demands for flexibility and balance in addition to career advancement
87 percent of team members rate company as a great place to work
I am ecstatic that HPE has been ranked 19th on Fortune’s 2022 list of 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Employee expectations have evolved, and HPE has been laser-focused on our culture and our team members’ experience. We want to stand out as a company where people feel that they can have it all – a fulfilling career and the flexibility and resources to make work fit their lives. We want people to see themselves at HPE over the long term, and that can only happen if they feel supported – especially in uncertain times. So as proud as I am about earning this recognition, I’m even prouder of what it says about how our team members feel about HPE:
- 92 percent said they feel that their colleagues care about one another
- 93 percent said you’re made to feel welcome when you join HPE
- 92 percent said they feel they’re given a lot of responsibility
- 94 percent believe that management is honest and ethical
In work as in life, if you treat people right they will return the favor. I am thrilled that our team members are telling us that the work we’ve been doing to build a supportive, flexible AND high performance culture is working. And, I am grateful for our team members, because ultimately you cannot achieve this caliber of recognition without the buy-in and commitment of everyone.
This is a milestone to celebrate, but not the finish line. We know there’s always more we can do and our goal is to continue to raise the bar and lead the way in terms of culture, experience and building teams aligned to our shared beliefs and purpose.