HPE introduces HPE Pointnext Complete Care support to help customers manage complex edge-to-cloud IT environments
SEPTEMBER 9, 2021 • BLOG POST • PRADEEP KUMAR, SVP AND GM, HPE POINTNEXT SERVICES
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Enables customers to focus on data, critical workloads, and business outcomes
- HPE Pointnext Complete Care replaces HPE Datacenter Care service
Customers can manage complex edge-to-cloud IT environments with one service
Today, I am excited to announce HPE is redefining the IT support experience with the launch of HPE Pointnext Complete Care, a new service to help customers save valuable time and resources. Customers can take advantage of these new capabilities standalone, or as part of the cloud experience we offer with HPE GreenLake.
As more value and complexity shifts to software, HPE is also investing in AI-based tooling and expertise to provide solutions such as Software Asset Management, and optimization services for critical workloads such as SAP, Microsoft Azure and many more, all available as scalable solution blocks that can be added as needed.
Undoubtedly, the future is edge to cloud – across every industry and sector. The opportunities to unlock value and insights from our data are tremendous; but the trick is ensuring that data is usable and actionable everywhere it resides, across the distributed enterprise.
Today’s fast-changing business environment demands not only a focus on reliability and management to do more in less time, but also the digital insights and best practices to get more value from the technology.
To compete in today’s rapidly changing economy, businesses need IT support beyond reactive troubleshooting, to ongoing IT optimization and management of their complex environments, edge-to-cloud. They require consistent support and a deep understanding of their unique business objectives, people, and critical priorities – more than just IT. But while technology can be complex, at HPE we believe our customers’ experience doesn’t have to be.
HPE Pointnext Complete Care creates a complete experience for today’s edge-to-cloud IT environment, enabling customers to free up resources by partnering on day-to-day IT operations, improving performance, proactively mitigating risks and outages, and ultimately delivering IT outcomes to grow their business.
Our latest portfolio offering maximizes time-to-value, allowing customers to instead focus on innovation and delivering business outcomes. In short, we’ve taken everything our customers love about HPE Datacenter Care and enhanced it with the expertise and tools to help our customers thrive in our edge-driven future.
HPE Pointnext Complete Care enhances all the elements of HPE Datacenter Care for today’s modern enterprise:
- Expanded coverage of edge-to-cloud IT environments: With millions of customer contracts in 150+ countries, we have the scale, systems, and expertise to help our customers drive digital advantage as environments become more edge-led and complex.
- Assigned HPE team: Our customer retention rate is in the high 90’s, and one of the things customers tell us they like most about HPE Pointnext Services is having their own team of assigned HPE experts. We’re implementing even more personalization and value to these assigned resources by adding available solution specific experts who understand the business and IT objectives of our customers’ organizations.
- Enhanced incident management: A new digital customer experience platform and AI tools combined with enhanced call center processes provide an accelerated, reactive and proactive incident management experience.
HPE Pointnext Complete Care capabilities are available immediately to existing customers of HPE Datacenter Care and are part of the standard service offered in HPE GreenLake.
Learn more about HPE Pointnext Complete Care and stay tuned for more enhancements to HPE’s customer experience.