HPE appoints new Chief Sales Officer
JULY 17, 2019 • BLOG POST • PHIL DAVIS, PRESIDENT OF HYBRID IT
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Heiko Meyer is HPE’s new Chief Sales Officer, reporting to Phil Davis President, of Hybrid IT.
- Adjustments were made to rebalance the alignment of our sales geographies for increased focus and execution.
32-year HPE-veteran to become new Chief Sales Officer
Since the implementation of our sales geography model almost two years ago, we’ve made strong progress delivering on our strategy and helping our customers accelerate their digital transformation journeys. As we consider ways to further optimize the business with greater efficiency and scale, I am excited and proud to announce the promotion of Heiko Meyer to Chief Sales Officer, reporting to me. Effective November 1, 2019, this change will help drive value to our customers, partners and selling teams.
With more than 32 years at the company, Heiko has proven himself a tremendously effective leader, most recently as the Managing Director of Germany and Senior Vice President of the geography spanning Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Russia. Given his excellent performance, strong operational expertise and extensive knowledge of sales, I am confident he will bring fresh perspective and a new level of focus to the role.
We are also making adjustments to rebalance the alignment of our sales geographies for increased focus and execution. This rebalance is driven in some cases for proximity and cultural similarities and in others based on similar business and go-to-market models. The revised structure is as follows:
- Johannes Koch will transition to lead Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Marc Waters will add Middle Eastern countries, Saudi Arabia and South Africa to his UK&I responsibilities.
- We’ll be naming a new leader for Central Europe and Russia.
The following sales geographies remain unchanged:
- North America, led by Dan Belanger
- Southern Europe, led by Jose Maria de la Torre
- Asia Pacific, led by Narinder Kapoor
- India, led by Som Satsangi
- France & Northern Europe, led by Gilles Thiebaut
- Latin America, led by Alfredo Yepez
- Japan, led by Hitoshi Yoshida
- Channel and Alliances will continue to be led by Paul Hunter.
The rest of the Hybrid IT organization reporting to me remains unchanged, including Kelly Ducourty who will remain directly reporting to me and provide Heiko with full support to continue to link category management, presales, and incubation to the Global Sales organization.
It should go without saying that it’s business-as-usual at HPE. Our customers and partners should rest assured that they are at the center of these changes, and we remain more committed than ever to their success.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise to present live audio webcast of second quarter earnings conference call
HPE Discover 2019: Positive Change Through Innovation
HPE announces permanent Hybrid IT President