One infrastructure, with one management platform. That’s the Power of One.
The Foundation for the Software-defined Data Center
Hewlett Packard Enterprise can help you converge your compute, storage, network, management and virtualization into one federated and one automated infrastructure.
HPE BladeSystem and HPE OneView deliver a single infrastructure and single management platform with federated intelligence, automated for rapid service delivery and rock-solid reliability.
Streamline and accelerate every step of your IT operations—from client to cloud—by combining HPE BladeSystem with the powerful HPE OneView management platform.
That’s why Gartner named us a leader in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Modular Servers.
Why Choose HPE BladeSystem?
Speed Deployment of IT Services
On average, HPE BladeSystem users deploy new services in 64% less time. That can mean shrinking 20-hour deployments to less than one hour.
Make IT a Center of Innovation
Users are 15% more productive due to improved performance and availability of important business applications.
Reduce Business Risk
HPE BladeSystem users experience an average of 91.3% less downtime after deployments.
HPE BladeSystem c7000 Enclosures
- System fan features: Hot plug redundant standard
- Form factor: 10U
- BladeSystems: supported
- Management features: Redundant Onboard Administrator - LAN and serial access
- Power availability: various options available
HPE ProLiant BL660c Gen9
- Processors: 2 or 4 Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 v2
- Memory: Up to 2TB DDR4 SmartMemory
- Storage: (4) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
- Network: 10Gb 536FLB FlexFabric Adapter
- Power supply type: Enclosure-based
- Expansion slots: Up to 3
HPE Virtual Connect Flex-10/10D
- Bridging fabric: Line Rate, full-duplex 600Gbps
- Power: 12V @ 5.83A (70W)
- Latency: 1.0 ps
- Virtual Connect: Flex-10/10D module for c-Class BladeSystem
HPE StoreAll 8200
- Form factor: 2U rack mount
- Storage controllers: Smart Array P420i; Fibre Channel HBA
- Supported disk arrays: HP 3PAR StoreServ 7000 and 10000
- Drives: Two 300 GB 6G 10K SFF Dual-port ENT SAS (included for StoreAll OS only)
An IDC InforBrief, sponsored by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
A Family Guide to building a better BladeSystem
Innovative fuel supplier boosts productivity while streamlining IT with HPE ProLiant Server Blades.
See what makes the ProLiant Gen 9 servers special on the inside.
HPE BladeSystem provides a flexible platform for continual transformation and innovation.
Find out how you can optimize virtualization workloads by transforming your infrastructure to accelerate IT service delivery.
Empower IT to move at the speed of business with one infrastructure, one management platform.
Join the conversation in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Business Community.
Forrester’s Total Economic Impact study of HPE ProLiant BL460c blade servers deployed for financial services.