One platform. One interface. One synchronized view.
The Foundation for the Software-defined Data Center
That’s why Gartner named us a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Modular Servers.
Finding the Right Strategy to Take Advantage of Disruptive Technologies
Transform Your On-Premises Infrastructure
Why Choose HPE BladeSystem?
Speed Deployment of IT Services
Make IT a Center of Innovation
Reduce Business Risk
HPE BladeSystem users experience an average of 91.3% less downtime after deployments.
Five Strategies for Transforming On-Premises Infrastructure
- Up to 16 server blades and 8 interconnect bays in a 10U
- 6U and 10U form factors
- Supported by Onboard Administrator, iLO and Insight Control
- Wire once simplicity
- FlexFabric 20/40 with 40Gb downlinks
- 4:1 consolidation of LAN and SAN links
- 24 Port 16Gb Fibre Channel Module
- Half-height and full-height servers
- 2- and 4-socket, support up to 2TB memory
- Graphics servers scale 3-D user density
- NAS, DAS, SAN and backup
- 8/16Gb Fibre Channel and FCoE
- Direct Attach Storage Blade
- SATA/SAS/SSD support
- 10Gb, 20Gb, 40Gb Ethernet
- 56Gb InfiniBand
- FlexFabric and converged adapters
- SFP+, QSFP+ and 10Gb-T
- HPE OneView—single view of infrastructure
- Supports BladeSystem, Virtual Connect, 3PAR
- Automation through profile template
- Unified API for Chef, Docker and more
Deploy the Best Solution for Your Workloads
Unlock the Power of Database Consolidation with the Right Infrastructure
Empower IT to move at the speed of business with one infrastructure, one management platform.
Optimize Your Virtualization Workloads for Faster IT Service Delivery
Find the Right Infrastructure for VDI to Power the Productivity of Your Workforce
Customize Your Infrastructure Transformation
An IDC InforBrief, sponsored by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
A Family Guide to building a better BladeSystem
Innovative fuel supplier boosts productivity while streamlining IT with HPE ProLiant Server Blades.
See what makes the ProLiant Gen 9 servers special on the inside.
HPE BladeSystem provides a flexible platform for continual transformation and innovation.
White Paper : HPE ProLiant BladeSystem Gen9 vs Gen8 and G7 Server Blades on Data Warehouse Workloads
Learn how Gen9 server blades give more performance per dollar for your investment.
Join the conversation in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Business Community.