One infrastructure, with one management platform. That’s the Power of One.
The Foundation for the Software-defined Data Center
That’s why Gartner named us a leader in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Modular Servers.
Why Choose HPE BladeSystem?
Speed Deployment of IT Services
Make IT a Center of Innovation
Reduce Business Risk
HPE BladeSystem users experience an average of 91.3% less downtime after deployments.
HPE BladeSystem c7000 Enclosures
- System fan features: Hot plug redundant standard
- Form factor: 10U
- BladeSystems: supported
- Management features: Redundant Onboard Administrator - LAN and serial access
- Power availability: various options available
HPE ProLiant BL660c Gen9
- Processors: 2 or 4 Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 v2
- Memory: Up to 2TB DDR4 SmartMemory
- Storage: (4) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
- Network: 10Gb 536FLB FlexFabric Adapter
- Power supply type: Enclosure-based
- Expansion slots: Up to 3
HPE Virtual Connect FlexFabric-20/40 F8
• External Network: 4 x 40 Gb and 8 x 10 Gb ports
• Internal: 16 x 10/20 Gb ports to servers
• Management: HPE OneView, Virtual Connect Manager
HPE StoreAll 8200
- Form factor: 2U rack mount
- Storage controllers: Smart Array P420i; Fibre Channel HBA
- Supported disk arrays: HP 3PAR StoreServ 7000 and 10000
- Drives: Two 300 GB 6G 10K SFF Dual-port ENT SAS (included for StoreAll OS only)
An IDC InforBrief, sponsored by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
A Family Guide to building a better BladeSystem
Innovative fuel supplier boosts productivity while streamlining IT with HPE ProLiant Server Blades.
See what makes the ProLiant Gen 9 servers special on the inside.
HPE BladeSystem provides a flexible platform for continual transformation and innovation.
Empower IT to move at the speed of business with one infrastructure, one management platform.
Join the conversation in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Business Community.