COMMON QUESTIONS FROM IT MANAGERS
Get answers to the most frequent questions about the HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform that we hear from IT managers
What is the HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform and how does it work?
The HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform provides customers with a powerful foundation to drive digital transformation across your edges, data centers, and colocation facilities. Combining the simplicity and agility of the cloud with the governance, compliance, and performance of your own environment, the HPE GreenLake platform brings the cloud experience and operating model to all apps and data, everywhere. Businesses can choose from a broad range of cloud services, including analytics, HPC, VDI, infrastructure, and applications, such as SAP HANA, core payment systems, electronic medical records, and more.
+ show more
- Preconfigured workloads: Our preconfigured offerings come in several sizes to suit your needs, can be ordered with a few clicks, and are ready to ship
- Plug-and-play install: Once your order arrives at your datacenter, colocation, or edge location, set up and configuration is quick and simple
- Easy management through HPE GreenLake Central: Automatically connect to HPE GreenLake Central, which allows you to deploy workloads, manage capacity and costs, ensure compliance, and order new services, all from one simple, easy to use interface
- All the professional services you need: On the backend, HPE does all of the heavy lifting, including analyzing your usage, monitoring your capacity, and performing proactive maintenance, so that you can focus on your business
How can HPE simplify IT and cut time spent maintaining legacy systems?
The HPE GreenLake platform provides modern, software-defined, on-prem IT infrastructure that will allow you to keep each of your applications in its ideal environment while embracing cloud agility and flexibility across your entire IT estate. With this hybrid cloud approach, IT operations can be unified and managed from one place, HPE GreenLake Central. Meanwhile, HPE Financial Services offers a variety of asset lifecycle solutions to help you unlock the value of your current IT systems as you complete your digital transformation.
How will we manage across all of our different clouds and systems?
HPE GreenLake Central is the hub of the HPE GreenLake platform, centralizing insights and operations across edges, datacenters, colocations, and public clouds. It provides an intuitive, self-service dashboard that enables multiple roles in the company to easily perform their tasks, such as deploying VMs or containers, launching AI/ML projects, or managing compliance, costs, and capacity.
+ show more
How does the HPE GreenLake platform maintain compliance?
With the HPE GreenLake platform, you can protect your apps and data and remain compliant with GDPR, HIPPA, PCI, and other regulations, with compliance monitoring delivered as a managed service.
+ show more
- Track compliance of more than 1,500 controls from a single dashboard
- Remain audit-ready at all times with automated data collection and proactive issue identification
- Stay up to date with evolving regulations via alerts
- Leverage HPE technical expertise for ongoing support
How can I convince my team that HPE is the right partner?
With more than a decade of experience in on-prem cloud services, HPE has a long track record of helping customers across industries embrace cloud. From making autonomous driving a reality with HPC, to scaling systems to handle real-time ATM transactions, dramatically cutting processing times for 3-D animation and visual effects, delivering more responsive and beneficial citizen services, and efficiently managing medical records, HPE has helped organizations reach not only their IT goals, but their business goals as well, leveraging the agility and flexibility of the HPE GreenLake platform.
Over the course of more than 1,000 cloud transformation projects, we’ve developed a reliable approach to speeding successful digital transformations. Our proven framework includes building a business case for hybrid cloud, helping you determine your right mix of publics and private cloud, modernizing your infrastructure to enable automation, making and executing an application migration plan, and establishing a Cloud Business Office to drive organizational change.