Reduce complexity with HPE Apollo and NVidia GPUs for AI workloads
An ideal training solution for machine learning
+ show more
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) landscape is complicated and businesses are realizing that massive influx of data is only useful if they can glean insights from it. HPE will help you accelerate value from all of your data, using AI to create new experiences, drive smarter operations, and breakthrough innovation.
HPE Apollo AI training bundle with NVidia® GPUs
The HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 Plus system is a platform specially engineered for machine learning and provides unprecedented performance with up to eight NVIDIA® Ampere® A100 GPUs utilizing NVLink interconnect.As an NVIDIA GPU Cloud (NGC) ready server, you can utilize the NGC hub to immediately download GPU-optimized software for deep learning, machine learning, and HPC that takes care of all the infrastructure so data scientists, developers, and researchers can focus on building solutions, gathering insights, and delivering business value. 1
A better bundle built for training models
Technology is transforming nearly every human and business process, from driving business growth, to translating documents in real time, to enhancing decision-making in areas like financial services and scientific research.
Spearheading these technological advancements, AI is demanding a new breed of performance accelerated machines that can solve highly complex problems quickly, while simplifying IT management and reducing time to insight. Start accelerating your AI workloads today with the HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 Plus system. The following are some key use cases where the HPE Apollo 6500 system excels.
Marketing and retail
HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 Plus system: Optimized for AI and ML
Providing superior performance-per-dollar for GPU intensive workloads with up to eight high performance GPUs per server delivering up to 125 TFLOPS single precision compute. HPE takes ML workloads to new heights of performance, efficiency, and security by offering bundles that allow for customization. By applying this unique configuration for ML, you benefit from:
- HPE’s industry-leading server technology that delivers unprecedented performance with reliability, availability, and services (RAS) features
- Selecting a complete AI/ML solution that delivers better price performance
- Access to Worldwide services (Advisory, Professional, and HPE GreenLake consumption model) and support
- 3-year parts, labor, and on-site support warranty
- Simple system management with optional HPE Performance Cluster Manager
- Essential firmware is anchored by the HPE iLO 5 chip and HPE Silicon Root of Trust to create an immutable fingerprint that verifies the firmware code is valid, so the server won’t boot with compromised firmware
- Superior performance per dollar, ease of serviceability, and zoned cooling with GPUs
- Second-generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors for highest levels of performance and reliability
- Broad choice of tier-one OS supported
- Added security and smart remote functionality with the HPE iLO 5 Advanced License
- Customization of compute, storage, and memory to fit your unique needs
Validated solution elements for AI training with HPE Apollo 6500
- Servers: (2) HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 Plus Server; HPE ProLiant XL675d Server
- CPU: (2) AMD EPYC™ 7742 2.25GHz 64- core 225W Processor
- Memory: (16) HPE 64GB (1x64GB) Dual Rank x4 DDR4-3200 CAS-22-22-22 Registered Smart Memory Kit
- Storage: (4) HPE 3.2TB NVMe Gen4 High Performance Mixed Use SFF SC U.3 PM1735 SSD
- Smart storage controller: (1) HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 Plus (8 Internal Lanes/2GB Cache) 12G SAS Modular Controller
- NICs: (1) Intel® I350-T4 Ethernet 1Gb 4- port BASE-T Adapter for HPE
- HDR Adapters: (5) HDR100/Ethernet 100Gb 2-port QSFP56 PCIe4 x16 MCX653106A-ECAT Adapter
- GPUs: (8) NVIDIA HGX A100 40GB 8- GPUs NVLink
- Service and support: 3/3/3—Server Warranty, 3-year HPE Next Business Day Proactive Care Service, worldwide HPE Pointnext Services and HPE iLO Advanced License
Designed to scale
The chassis with up to eight GPUs helps you meet the demanding data read/write requirements on the storage and data management components of HPC analytics and AI environments is built to scale. Also, to accommodate your unique requirements, bundles provide the flexibility to configure the CPU, storage, and memory capacity as needed. As your needs grow, you can easily scale these solutions with additional HPE Apollo Server nodes to support your increasing needs.
A powerful solution supported by global services
HPE Pointnext Services leverages our strength in infrastructure, partner ecosystems, and end-to-end lifecycle experience to accelerate powerful, scalable IT solutions to provide you the assistance for faster time to value. HPE Pointnext Services provides a comprehensive portfolio including Advisory and Transformational, Professional, and Operational Services to help accelerate your digital transformation.
Let’s make it happen together
The HPE Apollo bundles for ML make it easy to configure, deploy, and manage. Get started today by sending questions or inquiries to email@example.com or contact your local HPC/AI specialist to take advantage of these bundles at special pricing.
AMD is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Intel Xeon and Intel are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. NVIDIA, NVIDIA GPU CLOUD, NVIDIA HGX, and NVLink are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.