HPE Greenlake for HPE Nimble Storage dHCI
Consume Virtual Machines (VMs) as a service
+ show more
Today, IT administrators are challenged with many complexities such as silos of IT resources, the need to constantly fight fires such as application disruptions and being asked to do all of this with less. How can your organization overcome these challenges while being ready for the future?
HPE Nimble Storage dHCI makes managing virtualized environments easier, delivers fast app performance, ensure apps are always-on, and ensures maximum resource efficiency. You get a software-defined management experience that virtualizes your storage and compute resources with unified management through VMware vCenter®.
When it comes to business critical workloads, you get absolute resiliency with over 6-nines of measured data availability combined with the power of HPE InfoSight that predicts and prevents bottlenecks. You also will achieve overall higher efficiency by scaling storage and compute independently to help eliminate overprovisioning and lower your VM license costs. When it comes to hybrid cloud, you have the ability to unlock the agility of every cloud with seamless data mobility between on-premises infrastructure and the public cloud with HPE Cloud Volumes.
HPE Nimble Storage dHCI with HPE GreenLake is now available to help your organization when it comes to building your consumption-as-a-service model. Track your usage in the HPE Consumption Analytics Portal to help optimize your performance while helping ensure there’s capacity ahead of demand. Achieve faster time to value for your application deployments, fueling the innovation your business needs for digital transformation. Avoid up-front investment and overprovisioning, as well as easily align cash flow to usage while maintaining visibility and control of your data.
Increase business agility
- Accelerate application development by focusing on business outcomes not the underlying IT
- Boost efficiency and manage risk with no wasted spend
- Keep your capacity ahead of demand and easily adapt to changing business needs
- Leverage HPE resources and expertise and enable your team to focus on innovation
- Reduce time to value by quickly deploying additional capacity, upgrades and add-ons
- Simplify procurement and support with a single trusted source
Lower IT cost
- Move to variable cost without up-front investments
- Avoid overprovisioning, paying for what you need now
- Reduce operational burden and costs with a single easy-to-use management interface
- Keep data in your environment for privacy and control while still reaping cloud benefits
- Improve performance and adhere to strict security, compliance and SLA requirements
- Lower risk with resilient infrastructure and share responsibility for success
VMware vCenter is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.