HPE Pointnext Complete Care Assigned Technology Specialist
HPE Contractual Support services
+ show more
Service overviewThis addendum to the HPE Pointnext Complete Care service data sheet describes HPE Pointnext Complete Care Assigned Technology Specialist (“ATS”), an optional service feature of HPE Pointnext Complete Care services.
This optional service feature is designed to differentiate and elevate the HPE Pointnext Complete Care support experience by providing a focused expert service to help the Customer manage, plan, and operate their HPE Synergy technology platform.
The Customer is required to have HPE Pointnext Complete Care support coverage on the underlying HPE Synergy infrastructure to be eligible for this optional service feature. Under HPE Pointnext Complete Care services, a mutually agreed-upon and executed Statement of Work (SOW) details the precise features provided based on the ATS for HPE Synergy service features (see Table 1). When purchasing these optional services, Customers are required to meet the required prerequisites, as identified in this data sheet, in order to be eligible for these services for inclusion under the mutually agreed SOW.
- Assigned expertise: An HPE Synergy technology specialist is assigned to the Customer and is part of the overall HPE Pointnext Complete Care account team.
- Trusted and informed advisor: Customers have planning and strategic discussions with the HPE Synergy technology specialist who has an in-depth understanding of the HPE Synergy technology and how it is used in the overall HPE landscape of combined solutions under HPE Pointnext Complete Care support. Customers can establish an ongoing trusted relationship for in-scope HPE Synergy related matters in the supported environment.
- Knowledge sharing: Customers can enhance their technical capabilities and experience by working with an HPE assigned technology specialist who has in-depth technical knowledge of HPE Synergy technology.
- Staying ahead of what’s next: As part of the assessment and improvement planning reviews, Customers can plan for future changes to the HPE Synergy infrastructure or related operations. For example, lifecycle events such as patching, upgrades, or migration.
As noted previously, a mutually agreed SOW details the services set forth in the table based on the following service features:
HPE assigned remote technology specialist
This service feature includes access to an assigned remote HPE technology specialist with expert knowledge of HPE Synergy technology who provides these in-scope service features designed to help Customer avoid problems and accelerate time to value. The HPE technology specialist works closely with other members of the HPE Pointnext Complete Care assigned account team. The service is delivered remotely, and the assigned technology specialist will be available to provide this guidance at the frequency and hours as set forth in the SOW.
Initial platform profiling
The HPE assigned technology specialist creates and documents a profile specific to the supported HPE Pointnext Complete Care and HPE Synergy infrastructure. Working with the Customer, this resource also provides an initial assessment in order to document the current supported HPE Pointnext Complete Care environment topology, Customer skills on HPE Synergy infrastructure, and existing processes as well as Customer-specific business objectives specific to the supported HPE Synergy and HPE Pointnext Complete Care infrastructure. The initial assessment may include HPE recommendations intended to help identify potential improvement opportunities for future consideration by the Customer. These services are aligned with the overall HPE Pointnext Complete Care account management activities. Any implementation of HPE recommendations is outside the scope of this service feature.
Assessment and improvement planning reviews
Under this service feature, the HPE technology specialist and Customer review and update the initial profile and assessment, typically on a quarterly basis, but the frequency can be adjusted based on the Customer’s needs with such frequency set forth in the SOW.
As part of these operational reviews, HPE may make recommendations and/or identify potential issues in areas such as configuration matters, operational process deficiencies, and skill gaps for the consideration of the Customer.
The output of each operational review performed by HPE is documented and the Customer profile is updated as required. Any suggested HPE improvement or remediation activities provided as part of the output may be further reviewed in the enhanced advice and guidance sessions. Any implementation of HPE improvement or remediation activities is outside the scope of this service feature.
Enhanced incident support
This service feature provides the Customer with an enhanced engagement for HPE Synergy based incident activities. The HPE technology specialist provides this enhanced incident support through focused attention to the Customer’s incidents. More specifically, the HPE technology specialist is notified of all Customer support cases and actively engage on complex support incidents acting as the triage team lead for complex issue resolution and engaging the technical escalation manager, if needed.
The trend analysis and recommendations feature of this enhanced incident support provides review of Customer’s support incidents in order to help identify issues and may include potential recommendations. This information can be used by the Customer for status meetings to help analyze trends and offer improvement recommendations. These services are aligned with the overall HPE Pointnext Complete Care account management activities. Any implementation of HPE recommendations is outside the scope of this service feature.
Enhanced advice and guidance
This service feature consists of regular strategic and operational reviews with the HPE technology specialist at the cadence set forth in the SOW, subject to the minimum number of sessions as described in the following. During these reviews, various HPE Synergy specific topics may be discussed particular to the HPE Pointnext Complete Care supported HPE Synergy infrastructure. These include practical guidance related to potential improvement recommendations, connectivity, configuration, interoperability, capacity planning, cost optimization, workload planning, upgrade planning, and backup and recovery to security features.
Number of sessions: A minimum of four sessions per annum are required as part of the initial service scope and maybe increased based on Customer’s requirements.
Session scheduling: The Customer is required to schedule sessions with the HPE technology specialist to discuss any of the in-scope topics described previously.
Session duration: Each session duration will not exceed two hours in length. If the topic requires additional time, then HPE will advise the Customer of the time required and allocate it accordingly. This is if enough sessions are available or the Customer may increase the number of sessions through the change management process described in the SOW.
Service prerequisites and coverage
- HPE Pointnext Complete Care Assigned Technology Specialist is an optional extension of HPE Pointnext Complete Care and can only be purchased as part of an HPE Pointnext Complete Care SOW.
- Customers are required to have HPE Pointnext Complete Care support coverage on the HPE Synergy technology.
- All services are delivered remotely.
HPE Pointnext Complete Care Assigned Technology Specialist for HPE Synergy has limitations and exclusions that include but are not limited to the following:
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that HPE may use resources outside the country of purchase for delivery of these services.
- Delivery of these services may be limited to English language only.
- HPE is not responsible for the performance or nonperformance of third-party vendors, their products, or their support services.
- Services do not include network design, consulting, integration, and configuration services.
- Services do not include out-tasking services such as day-to-day system administration.
- HPE Pointnext Complete Care Assigned Technology Specialist for HPE Synergy availability is from Monday to Friday, local business hours. HPE holidays are excluded.
HPE Pointnext Complete Care Assigned Technology Specialist for HPE Synergy has Customer responsibilities that include but are not limited to the following:
- Customer will notify the HPE technology specialist and ASM of changes to the supported HPE Synergy and HPE Pointnext Complete Care infrastructure in a timely manner.
- Customer is responsible for the collection and provision of any Customer-owned data that may be required by the HPE assigned technology specialist for the development of advice, guidance, or recommendation specific to the Customer’s HPE Synergy environment.
- Services are provided as part of a Customer’s SOW exhibit and should reference SKU HT3B9AC.
- Please contact HPE sales representative to order.