HPE and Commvault
HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack and Commvault Complete Backup and Recovery
+ show more
Working together. Accelerating results.
- A new style of partnering
Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Commvault are collaborating in a fresh new way to bring increased value to customers like you.
We know that acquiring technology is only the first step in achieving a business goal. The technology pieces need to work together. They need to be tested. They need to provide rich functionality, quickly and effectively, so you can concentrate on your business needs.
To help satisfy these needs, Commvault is a member of the HPE Partner Ready for Technology Partner program, an industry-leading approach to supply sophisticated integrated technologies in a simple, confident, and efficient manner.
Commvault has access to the right tools, processes, and resources to help our joint customers accelerate innovation and transformation that brings value, achieves business needs, and increases revenue and market share.
- Product overviewsCommvault Complete™ Backup and Recovery: Backup and recovery environments are increasingly complex. Traditional approaches aren’t meeting SLAs. Organizations need a simple solution to back up their data wherever it lives and quickly restore it anywhere it is needed. But it must be cost-effective and deliver modern capabilities. Commvault Complete Backup and Recovery simplifies backup and recovery by using a dashboard-driven intuitive user interface, automated policies, and artificial intelligence that automatically detects and adjusts protection plans to streamline IT operations. It helps optimize primary and secondary storage infrastructure costs by using deduplication and seamlessly moving data across storage tiers—including tape and the cloud—based on user-defined policies and SLAs. It also provides automation and self-service access to reduce the burden on IT staff. Finally, Commvault HyperScale™ Technology with Validated Reference Designs and HPE ProLiant servers provide a modern scale-out solution that delivers cloud-like services on-premises, including predictable performance, costs, and scale to support today's hybrid environments.
HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack is a pre-integrated, hybrid cloud solution that transforms on-premises data center resources into flexible hybrid cloud services. The solution provides a simplified development, management, and security experience that is consistent with Azure Public Cloud services. Co-engineered by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft, the solution enables the easy movement and deployment of apps to meet security, compliance, cost, and performance needs. Based on the industry-standard HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server platform, the HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack solution is co-engineered by HPE and Microsoft to enable organizations to run Azure-consistent services on-premises in their own data center. Given that Azure and Azure Stack are API compatible, customers can build applications once and deploy to either the Azure Stack or Azure Public Cloud, extending service offerings. The HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack is targeted at both enterprise customers and service providers who have the following needs:
- Data sovereignty, security, and compliance: Protecting the customer data and IP; meeting compliance needs
- Performance: Supporting high-performance analytics, Big Data, and low-latency applications
- Edge and disconnected applications: Providing connectivity to disconnected applications
- Modern application development: Deploying applications to either public or private cloud
- Company overview
Commvault is a recognized global leader in enterprise backup, recovery, and data management across any hybrid environment.
Commvault’s converged data management solution redefines what backup means for the progressive enterprise through solutions that protect, manage, and use their most critical asset—their data.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud platform-as-a-service company that helps organizations accelerate outcomes by unlocking value from all of their data, everywhere. Built on decades of reimagining the future and innovating to advance the way people live and work, HPE delivers unique, open, and intelligent technology solutions, with a consistent experience across all clouds and edges, to help customers develop new business models, engage in new ways, and increase operational performance.
Azure and Microsoft are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.