HPE Transformation Program for Cloud
The HPE Transformation Program for Cloud service enables you to accelerate your cloud program
+ show more
Cloud transformation has an enormous impact on a business, touching almost every department within an organization.
This results in the need to evolve processes that may not have been updated in decades. To succeed with cloud transformation, an enterprise must address technology and the hardest part of moving to cloud - people and process. This includes skills, training, organizational change, workflow changes, communications, and ongoing operations.
The HPE Transformation Program for Cloud service facilitates evaluation of your organization, identifies maturity gaps, and develops a cloud road map to prepare people, processes, and technology for holistic cloud transformation. We leverage our proven Cloud Transformation Maturity (CTM) Framework to analyze cloud maturity across several domains and smoothly transition key governance roles to your team through the establishment of a Cloud Business Office (CBO).
Our framework involves an analysis of your current cloud maturity levels to produce a road map for achieving your desired maturity level for each of the CTM domains.
This analysis is designed to help leaders identify cloud maturity gaps and lay the foundation for a strategic cloud transformation.
In addition, we have developed IP behind each CTM framework domain that details the activities necessary to achieve the desired maturity level. Our framework breaks down silos, accelerates capability, and synchronizes with your cloud and automation advancements.
The service is for enterprises that:
- Have struggled or failed in their cloud transformation journey
- Are early in their cloud journey and want to ensure a successful cloud transformation program
- Have a decentralized organization and want to operate more efficiently or centrally in the cloud
Reduce risk and IT operating cost
- Provide governed cloud growth without sprawl
- Establish efficient cloud operations
- Implement a manageable cloud
Institute cloud governance
- Establish enterprise-wide cloud governance
- Increase business agility
- Sustain compliance
- Foster collaboration
This service includes both an analysis of your cloud maturity level and the establishment of a CBO for strong governance.
Phase A: Assessment of cloud maturity
- Evaluate the current maturity level for each of the domains within the CTM framework
- Develop a road map to achieve the desired level of maturity for each of the domains
Phase B: Establishment of CBO
- Establish CBO and complete target domain assessments as recommended in Phase A. This may include a security analysis, economic analysis, application portfolio analysis, DevOps analysis, and more
- Transition CBO roles to your stakeholders and provide advice on the execution of early road map tasks
- Optional ongoing support of CBO as needed
Why is a CBO important?
The CBO serves as the central point of decision-making and communication for your cloud program - both internal and external to your company.
HPE leverages our experience and IP curated through hundreds of successful enterprise-centric cloud transformation engagements.
The HPE Transformation Program for Cloud service enables you to accelerate your cloud program and offers continued success by providing the analysis and guidance needed to define your structured decision-making, communications, training, standards, and expertise in the use of cloud capabilities.
To engage with Hewlett Packard Enterprise contact your HPE Pointnext Services representative.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Microsoft is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.