Asset lifecycle solutions from HPE Financial Services
Optimize and maintain your existing IT, and responsibly transition to new solutions
+ show more
HPE Financial Services IT Asset Lifecycle solutions support your business and sustainability goals. Our capabilities can help you optimize and maintain your existing IT, and responsibly transition to new solutions.
IT organizations face a multitude of asset lifecycle management challenges — legacy-locked hardware, asset end-of-use, and data center consolidations to name a few. In addition, your actions to address these issues need to support your organization’s sustainability initiatives.
Taking a circular economy approach to lifecycle management prioritizes the reuse and maintenance of technology. This approach can help reduce the environmental impact of business operations, and can supplement your IT budget for innovative projects.
Our global Technology Renewal Centers (TRCs) in Erskine, Scotland and Andover, Massachusetts help us ensure that 99.4% of the technology product and materials returned to our renewal centers is reused in some way. 1
- Certified pre-owned equipment
Reliable, certified pre-owned IT equipment can help you tailor your IT lifecycle strategy to extend the life of legacy systems.
We can deliver:
- The entire HPE product portfolio, including enterprise equipment, is available for purchase, lease, or rental
- Custom-configured servers with a 1-year onsite warranty
- HPE certified pre-owned equipment with authorized operating system licensing eligible for HPE support
- HPE asset upcycling services
Asset upcycling is more than just IT equipment removal.
A programmatic upcycling strategy can help you optimize and manage your IT assets throughout the entire lifecycle by improving:
- Governance of business processes - align your internal best practices with data security and environmental standards for safe, IT removal and recycling
- Environmental sustainability standards- maximize the percentage of IT that goes through renewal and is resold for a second useful life
- Revenue - monetize unneeded equipment and use budget for innovation
- Global scope and capabilities - consistent support and processes for your business around the world
- Brand credibility - a trusted lifecycle management partner with a vested interest in maintaining your high standards and brand name
- HPE Circular Economy ReportThe HPE Circular Economy Report helps you measure the impact of your IT lifecycle management choices and provides metrics that help you fulfill non-financial Social and Environmental Responsibility (SER) reporting requirements. Get the facts on material, energy, carbon and landfill savings achieved by putting your owned or leased IT assets through renewal. Talk to your lifecycle expert to learn more. 2
- Virtual warehouse services
By centralizing, cataloguing, testing, and warehousing decommissioned IT assets at our site versus yours, we provide the ability to store, update, and redeploy unused or legacy assets to support future projects.
In our Technology Renewal Centers, we can provide:
- Reverse logistics, warehousing, and customer inventory portal – getting assets to and from your site on a global scale, keeping them in our secure warehouse, and giving you access at any time through a dedicated customer portal
- Inspection, testing, disassembly, and cataloging – we track everything we receive from you with serialized asset tagging. We can also break down the equipment, test it, and create stocking criteria based on your needs
- Custom product redeployment -equipment can be redeployed as parts, or as customized complete systems. Custom configurations include latest versions of patches and firmware, and custom software and imaging. And all can be sent to the location of your choice
- Data center consolidation/migration
Leveraging our engineering and configuration capabilities, the data center consolidation/ migration service gives us the ability to deliver pre-configured, customized systems for your project.
Flexible payment options, HPE Asset Upcycling Services for trade-in, and secure logistics ensure a seamless end-to-end transition. Services include:
- Planning and configuration
- Deployment and Activation to install the replicated systems in the new location and transfer the data
- Trade-in of the old infrastructure to help pay for the new equipment
- Proof of concept enablement
Having a flexible pool of IT technology assets that can be deployed and redeployed for the purpose of demonstrating a design concept technology is critical for OEMs and application vendors. HPE Proof of Concept enablement services enable partners to provide their customers with POC solutions, while taking the complexities of managing POC’s off their plate.
Financing and service offerings available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively HPFSC) in certain countries and is subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation. Rates and terms are based on customer’s credit rating, offering types, services and/or equipment type and options. Not all customers may qualify. Not all services or offers are available in all countries. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.
- 1 HPEFS Technology Renewal Center information
- 2 The report illustrates the estimated environmental impacts that result when assets are returned to HPE Financial Services after use. The values contained therein are estimates that reflect potential - not actual – recycling and reuse rates and the information depicted in the report is provided for discussion and information purposes only.