HPE & Microsoft Alliance
Windows Server on HPE ProLiant Gen10 Servers
Learn more about the benefits of migrating to Windows Server 2016/ Windows Server 2019 on HPE Gen10 Servers
20 MILLION SERVERS FACE MICROSOFT END OF SUPPORT (EOS) DEADLINE
Microsoft has announced end of support for Windows Server 2008 is coming soon. Customers still running Windows Server 2008 after end of support will face a number of challenges: increased threat of cybercrime, loss of support for popular applications, rising costs and limited options for Cloud computing.
Learn more about the benefits of migrating to Windows Server 2016/ Windows Server 2019 on HPE Gen10 Servers.
The risk of being a victim of cyber crime continues to rise; organizations need a comprehensive - in budget - plan to secure their data center.
Watch Cyber Crime 101 to learn some facts about cyber crime and how HPE and Microsoft are working together to keep servers protected.
Improve IT Efficiency
Legacy systems lack the power and flexibility to economically meet current IT needs. HPE Gen10 Servers with a current version of Windows Server enable customers to do more with less.
HPE OEM Windows Server
- Simplest most cost effective license for many small and midsize businesses
- Complimentary 90 day installation and warranty support contract from HPE
- One stop shop for server, operating system, and CALs
- OS and drivers pre-tested and optimized for your hardware
- Includes downgrade and virtual machine portability rights
Learn what HPE's OEM Microsoft Reseller Option Kit (ROK) licensing is and how it benefits customers and resellers.