Combine the right mix of traditional IT, private cloud, and public cloud to achieve optimal workload placement.
Supplier SER requirements
The following Supplier social and environmental responsibility (SER) requirements apply to any Supplier doing business with Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and are part of any contract with an Hewlett Packard Enterprise legal entity that obligates a Supplier to comply with HPE's SER requirements or policies, including the Supplier Code of Conduct. For purposes of this section, the term "Supplier" refers to any party who provides goods or services for Hewlett Packard Enterprise's internal use or in connection with a product that is sold, provided, or marketed by HP.
Supplier represents and warrants that it will:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and require their suppliers to do the same (including labor agencies)
- Read and understand HPE's Supply Chain Social and Environmental Responsibility Policy
- Read and understand HPE's Supplier Code of Conduct (also known as HPE's Electronic Industry Code of Conduct or HPE EICC Code of Conduct), HPE's Student and Dispatch Worker Standard for Supplier Facilities in the People’s Republic of China (PRC), and HPE's Supply Chain Foreign Migrant Worker Standard, as applicable.
- Comply with applicable environmental specifications and requirements set forth in HPE's General Specification for the Environment
Promptly upon request by HPE, Supplier agrees that it will:
- Review and sign HPE's Supplier Social and Environmental Responsibility Agreement
- Complete the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Supplier Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- Obtain HPE's review and feedback of the ICT Supplier Self-Assessment Questionnaire and create an improvement plan with defined timeline and metrics
- Cooperate in periodic on-site audits and assessments
- Provide clear and accurate reporting to HPE
Instructions to complete and submit the online Supplier Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
If requested by Hewlett Packard Enterprise, access the EICC-ON platform using the instructions provided with the invitation. Register the appropriate facility/corporate information and complete your SAQ. Within the platform, please share your SAQ with HPE by granting access rights.
Further instructions are available in the online EICC-ON tool.
End of Supplier SER Requirements. Please see below for additional information concerning HPE's SER Program Policies and Standards.