Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Environmental, health, and safety policy
Standards for Hewlett Packard Enterprise's work and business environment
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise is committed to conducting its business in a manner that delivers leading environmental, health, and safety performance. This is consistent with our commitment to corporate citizenship, social responsibility, and sustainability.
Our goals are to provide products and services that are safe and environmentally sound throughout their lifecycles, conduct our operations in an environmentally responsible manner, and create health and safety practices and work environments that enable HPE employees to work injury-free.
To accomplish this, we will:
- meet or exceed all applicable legal requirements;
- proactively reduce occupational injury and illness risks, and promote employee health and well-being;
- aggressively pursue pollution prevention, resource conservation, and waste reduction in our operations;
- design and manufacture our products to be safe to use and to minimize their environmental impact;
- offer our customers environmentally responsible end-of-life management services for HPE products; and
- require our suppliers to conduct their operations in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.
We achieve this high level of performance by integrating these objectives into our business planning, decision-making, performance tracking, and governance processes to ensure we achieve and continually improve upon our goals.
Each employee has an individual responsibility to understand and support our environmental, health, and safety policies and to actively participate in programs to ensure our goals are achieved.
We believe our company must work with employees, suppliers, partners, customers, and governmental, non-governmental and community organizations to protect and enhance health, safety, and the environment. We foster open dialogue with our stakeholders to share relevant information and contribute to the development of sound public policy and business initiatives.